Somaliland Takes A Big L

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The desperateness is through the roof hahaha:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::russ::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

MUHHHHHH SOVEREIGNTY ---- while a kenyan soldier is shooting farmaajos's poor female cousins in the ass as it takes beled xaawo

retard.jpg

Ok I'm not fan of some of the secessionist folks on here. But this time I agree with them. This is beyond joke! . Koonfuris need to stop obsessing over Somaliland.

Prove me wrong, O Murtad

Well your own history proves you wrong. Republic of Somalia was formed in 1961. Hargeisa already existed so it predates "Somalia " it was the capital of internationally recognized Somaliland before joining the italian colony to the south to form republic of Somalia , the republic of Somalia which Hargeisa was apart of in 1991 collapsed . The SFG which came about circa 2010 is not the same government as the republic of Somalia .

Hargeisa isn't apart of the SFG

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Well your own history proves you wrong. Republic of Somalia was formed in 1961. Hargeisa already existed so it predates "Somalia " it was the capital of internationally recognized Somaliland before joining the italian colony to the south to form republic of Somalia , the republic of Somalia which Hargeisa was apart of in 1991 collapsed . The SFG which came about circa 2010 is not the same government as the republic of Somalia .

Hargeisa isn't apart of the SFG

Fucking boring statement repeated by idoors

Somalia is still Somalia

UN recognizes Somalia from Awdal till raskambooni

Fucking boring statement repeated by idoors

Somalia is still Somalia

UN recognizes Somalia from Awdal till raskambooni

Are you retarded or are you denying Somaliland and Somalia were separate before 1961?

UN barely recognizes Somalia anymore or they would have told UAE or kenya or ethiopia to stop infringing on it's sovereignty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending