Somaliland Supreme Court sets new prices for the Punitive fines of involuntary Murders and lowers Meher prices of women

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The Supreme court of Somaliland region of Somalia made few changes on Punitive fines imposed on both intentional and accidental murders.

The court also lowered the Meher/Dowry prices of girls due to wide unemployment and lack opportunities in the region coupled by 90% of adult's use of narcotic drug called Khat.

Lumii_20210121_115329744.jpg

These new adjusted prices are in effect from today

1.Premeditated murder: price of each camel is set at 3,500,000 of Somaliland Shillings, which is only $411.

Male Puntitve fine:$411 × 100 camels = $41,100.

Female Puntitve fine : $411 ×50 camels= $20,550

. Accidental Deaths such as car accidents will have lower prices for each camel, 2,500,000 Somaliland Shilling in this case which is roughly $312.

3.Meher/Dowry: prices for Somaliland girls hit low, price of the camel is set at Somaliland Shilling 3,500,000 SL Shillings with a cap of 10 camels at most which comes to $4000.

Looks like I would be heading to Hargeisa, you can get four of wives for less than $12,000 and start your own clan.:wow1:

Last edited:
Price of dowry got changed as well kulaha. This fake ass government is acting like they're in control. Nobody goes to court to get married and every family has their own fucking demands for dowry. Tell this stupid government marriage is not some commodity you control its price. Even if they made a law like that ain't nobody following their ass laws can't even fix a pothole trynna act like they got control.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Price of dowry got changed as well kulaha. This fake ass government is acting like they're in control. Nobody goes to court to get married and every family has their own fucking demands for dowry. Tell this stupid government marriage is not some commodity you control its price. Even if they made a law like that ain't nobody following their b*tch ass laws can't even fix a pothole trynna act like they got control.

Are from that region ?

The Supreme court of Somaliland region of Somalia made few changes on Punitive fines imposed on both intentional and accidental murders.

The court also lowered the Meher/Dowry prices of girls due to wide unemployment and lack opportunities in the region coupled by 90% of adult's use of narcotic drug called Khat.

View attachment 167264

These new adjusted prices are in effect from today

1.Premeditated murder: price of each camel is set at 3,500,000 of Somaliland Shillings, which is only $411.

Male Puntitve fine:$411 × 100 camels = $41,100.

Female Puntitve fine : $411 ×50 camels= $20,550

. Accidental Deaths such as car accidents will have lower prices for each camel, 2,500,000 Somaliland Shilling in this case which is roughly $312.

3.Meher/Dowry: prices for Somaliland girls hit low, price of the camel is set at Somaliland Shilling 3,500,000 SL Shillings with a cap of 10 camels at most which comes to $4000.

Looks like I would be heading to Hargeisa, you can get four of wives for less than $12,000 and start your own clan.:wow1:

can someone explain to me why in Somalia women’s death is only worth 50% of that of a male??? Does this have any basis in Islam or is it just another backwards misogynist Somali cultural practice? 🤔

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
can someone explain to me why in Somalia women’s death is only worth 50% of that of a male??? Does this have any basis in Islam or is it just another backwards misogynist Somali cultural practice? 🤔

In Islam men are worth of 100 camels while women are only 50 camel worth, this is one of the reasons I ditched that 7th century Pagan religion, shit don't even make no sense, women and men are the same period.

A man is 100 camels whereas women is 50 camels in Islamic law. Traditionally, it is the males of a family who make an income to support their family. So a family feels more of a financial loss when they lose a male.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
In Islam men are worth of 100 camels while women are only 50 camel worth, this is one of the reasons I ditched that 7th century Pagan religion, shit don't even make no sense, women and men are the same period.
Your actually THE biggest hypocrite on this site. You dare call other munafiq and gaal and atheist, when you yourself are one :tacky:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Anyways, whatever the price is, the final say is up to the elders. This is mere guidelines by the looks of it.