Somaliland: Spreading the Christian religion Is a Crime? Police arrest two men

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where are the 30% athiests among somalis :pachah1: If thats the case we would've seen jihad between muslims and that imaginary athiest in the middle of this chaotic time.
I know that there are a large percent of muslims who dont practice their religion well but they are still muslims, they only got a weaker faith and just give them 20 to 30 years you will see all of them turning out to be strict muslims calling the others for prayers so dont confuse athiest with muslims with weaker imaan.

Well u ask a silly question, u ban them to declare their apostacy and atheism in public or congregate yet then u ask where are they? at least be consistent. Atheism is massive among Somalis, there is 80k followers of Ayaanlee facebook page. If we go into Somali facebook statistic of how many Somalis are registered to an Islamic page and compare u can do the maths yourself.

But u forget the overwhelming chunk of non practising muslims, u hide them away as 'sinners' not declaring them murtad or else another 20% would disappear in Islam, are u denying there are muslims who don't pray, fast, drink alcohol, drugs, etc? these are cultural muslims nigga deal with it they left islam in their hearts but u can't come to grips with how large that base is so you declare them 'illahi haku soo hanuuniyo'. 30% is down right atheist and have come to grips with it, 20% confused but not practising islam anymore but still identify to it due to social or family reasons. What is left? another chunk are those who r muslim for status and power which is a good chunk especially religious scholars and imams.

I've yet to meet a real muslim in Somalia who doesn't interfere in other people lives and lives his life according to allah, Then you have the rest who are terrorists

It's amazing that everyone lives in the West and freely practice their faith meanwhile Christians cannot practice in Somalia / SL / PL. It is beyond hypocritical and obtuse. Do you also advocate for Europe and North America to ban islam as Somaila bans their faith?! If not, YOU are a hypocrite and a knuckle dragger.

To be fearful of other faiths is a sign of supreme insecurity and weakness. Islam permits us to live in peace with Muslims as the Prophet did centuries ago -- only those ignorant believe otherwise.

Have faith and be strong in your own deen - that is enough.

This is wrong, even though that pope is setting his life in danger.
Think about if the governments in the western world listened to the right extremists opinions of muslims and islam, it wouldn't be a beautiful sight.

Somalis needs to change their view and be more tolerant.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is wrong, even though that pope is setting his life in danger.
Think about if the governments in the western world listened to the right extremists opinions of muslims and islam, it wouldn't be a beautiful sight.

Somalis needs to change their view and be more tolerant.

Their god already said disbelievers will exist, they can go to all the extents to ban it but their going against their own god promise, he said they will exist till the day of judgement. There is nothing no man can do about it, no courts, no shariah, nothing can stop disbelief. They already congregate online. As we know when they ban it people will be more curious hence there will be even more growth for disbelief as it will be seen as forbidden apple.

It's amazing that everyone lives in the West and freely practice their faith meanwhile Christians cannot practice in Somalia / SL / PL. It is beyond hypocritical and obtuse. Do you also advocate for Europe and North America to ban islam as Somaila bans their faith?! If not, YOU are a hypocrite and a knuckle dragger.

To be fearful of other faiths is a sign of supreme insecurity and weakness. Islam permits us to live in peace with Muslims as the Prophet did centuries ago -- only those ignorant believe otherwise.

Have faith and be strong in your own deen - that is enough.

Except Somali christians are murtads who's sole intention is to convince us to leave Islam. If we had a Somali christian population predating islam then I'd say they need to be respected and left alone.

Murtads should not be allowed to indoctrinate our people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine if we got the same treatment in the west :francis:

What I find amazing is why the west is funding a govt that is fundamentally stripping away freedom of it's people and going against human rights when the west is the symbol and leader of the free world, I would cancel all funds and say if u don't respect human rights, u can go f*ck yourself. Freedom isn't given or denied by humans, i don't need to beg for such a basic god given right from a state or society, it must be the LAW of the land.

We forced these niggas to stop slavery, we must force them to accept human rights is my answer. I am very militant about this and would donate to the most secularist politician in somalia irrespective of clan.

Except Somali christians are murtads who's sole intention is to convince us to leave Islam. If we had a Somali christian population predating islam then I'd say they need to be respected and left alone.

Murtads should not be allowed to indoctrinate our people.

Let's keep it simple: some Christians from Ethiopia or Uganda or wherever live in Somalia (they are already there in Hargeisa, Garowe, Mogadishu, etc). What kind of society would prevent them from making a church? What is your opinion and please cite any religious sources if you have them.

Let's keep it simple: some Christians from Ethiopia or Uganda or wherever live in Somalia (they are already there in Hargeisa, Garowe, Mogadishu, etc). What kind of society would prevent them from making a church? What is your opinion and please cite any religious sources if you have them.

Thats not the point I was making and this topic is about 2 ex muslims who were preaching christianity to convince us to leave our religion. I don't support any non Islamic missionaries in Somalia.

As for the foreigners I don't want them in Somalia but since they already are here they should practice their religions privately and not be allowed to preach to others. This is my opinion on this matter. I'm not sure what sources im supposed to give on this issue.

Both Ethiopia and Uganda are hostile countries and we will suffer from having them around. I don't even want their muslim populations to be here. I want both our religion and ethnic makeup to be preserved.

Trending