Somaliland: Spreading the Christian religion Is a Crime? Police arrest two men

Somaliland police arrest two men on charges of spreading the Christian religion. The only Catholic church in Somaliland, East Africa, officially re-opened after three decades on July 2017, has been closed again within a week, due to public pressure.

padua.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The re-opening ceremony at the restored church of St Anthony of Padua, one of a number of churches built 70 years ago during British rule, had earlier been attended by ministers of the autonomous region of Somalia, and expatriates
So the Somaliland government was behind the church's restoration. Somaliland ministers cut ribbons for churches the way Puntland ministers cut ribbons for road and airport projects.
:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They will just attend online churches, u can't regulate ideas anymore with the advent of the interrnet, they will go into their church sermons and meet up on facebook or zoom or whatever. The internet has basically destroyed any society trying to stop ideas and letting people decide. @kobe the gaal card is old u shud come up with something more acceptable as you even call yourselves gaal now lol which I love as it proves this shit is starting to fragment.

I call for the destruction of god, I don't call for another religion u dumb f*ck @kobe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope the SL people can see, this is not 'deen islam' this is 'man made' islam and the evidence is how it controlled by the police and institutions which was similar to how dark age europe was but the europeans freed themselves and I urge them to fight for the freedom of christians in hargeisa not because u r christian but because u respect their human rights or else stand by and watch a dictator islam which will lead to an eventual exodus like happened in dark age europe as people will see this is not from god if it was why does it need govt protection? why does islam need human intervention? this is why it will eventually collapse as a belief. With now shabab killing them plus the govt controlling islam this is adding up to a huge 'atheist' explosion, I can't wait to see the fall out in the future

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SL stood up for Michael Mariamo who was a great nationalist and christian, no-one cared for his religion, which shows u how quickly 'islam' evolves n changes even within a life-time, why? it's all man made that is why, they twist n turn it when-ever it suits them and their time period or agenda. The islam circulating now is from Saudi, the most backward region in arabia, at least if they followed an advanced Islam from Turkey-Iraq-Egypt waaba arin kale lakin a bunch of bedouins who got oil rich doesn't mean their brain's developed. The Islam today is based on hate of disbelievers that is the source of inspiration, in baghdad or syria during the golden age they twisted it on learning, in india mughal it was about love like the taj mahal shows. U r just following an islam of your time period, 100 years later it will be something else and u will be considered the backward generation.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I hope the SL people can see, this is not 'deen islam' this is 'man made' islam and the evidence is how it controlled by the police and institutions which was similar to how dark age europe was but the europeans freed themselves and I urge them to fight for the freedom of christians in hargeisa not because u r christian but because u respect their human rights or else stand by and watch a dictator islam which will lead to an eventual exodus like happened in dark age europe as people will see this is not from god if it was why does it need govt protection? why does islam need human intervention? this is why it will eventually collapse as a belief. With now shabab killing them plus the govt controlling islam this is adding up to a huge 'atheist' explosion, I can't wait to see the fall out in the future
Nigga SL has and always will be a Muslim state. f*ck secularism :camby:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nigga SL has and always will be a Muslim state. f*ck secularism :camby:

Islam is a state KULAHA lol :). I won't even bother anymore you are just mainstream muslim kid who will listen to even things that defy human reasoning. If it's state then u must worship the state since it's apart of your religion:pachah1:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Islam is a state KULAHA lol :). I won't even bother anymore you are just mainstream muslim kid who will listen to even things that defy human reasoning. If it's state then u must worship the state since it's apart of your religion:pachah1:
Nigga it’s a Muslim state as 99.9% of the people are Muslim and fully embrace it. That citizens fully support Islamic law.

“Defy human reasoning” kulaha. Allah is above human reasoning. Just because your tiny little brain that got brainwashed with a gaal philosophy can’t comprehend that doesn’t mean you can speak so ignorantly :ufdup:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nigga it’s a Muslim state as 99.9% of the people are Muslim and fully embrace it. That citizens fully support Islamic law.

“Defy human reasoning” kulaha. Allah is above human reasoning. Just because your tiny little brain that got brainwashed with a gaal philosophy can’t comprehend that doesn’t mean you can speak so ignorantly :ufdup:

I don't worship a state u do, end of. I think everyone is individual before god, u think people are states before god, plus u r the one that needs to intervene on islam behalf thru laws which proves it's man made waryaa, we dont see ur god anywhere all we see is U being god state on earth lol. Isn't that what u guys teach that your god state on earth lol, that how ridiculous u r

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abdi99 99.99% muslim by 'lip service'. The accurate estimation is 20-30% atheist based on atheist facebook page of Somalia showing 80k followers, we can work out quickly the statistic of somalis online and the percentage of atheist is massive, christians will be next but mainly Isaaq these ones for some reason as it's not popular in PL which would be 5%.

Don't forget another big portion are non practising muslims who by lip service r muslims but don't do a damn thing in Islam as their faith in it is dead, we call these cultural muslim.

What is left of your Islam is those that do pray and fast but have no idea other then others do it in society and they were taught it by their parents? this is another huge chunk. I would put the islam population with education down to 10% who really believe in it or maybe less as some of those are only believers as they want power or status which is another good chunk. I've yet to meet a proper muslim in Somalia, i'll let u know when I do, because it will be so rare I will take a photo of the person and say 'damn' congratulations u actually convinced me you think this shit is real

Kuffars has no place in sland and its a common knowldege that we are muslims before we are somalis. So anyone who is not happy with that should have to take his gaalo loving a$$ to somewhere else.

I hope these attention seeking gaajo mercenaries will rot in the jail.

@Abdi99 99.99% muslim by 'lip service'. The accurate estimation is 20-30% atheist based on atheist facebook page of Somalia showing 80k followers, we can work out quickly the statistic of somalis online and the percentage of atheist is massive, christians will be next but mainly Isaaq these ones for some reason as it's not popular in PL which would be 5%.

Don't forget another big portion are non practising muslims who by lip service r muslims but don't do a damn thing in Islam as their faith in it is dead, we call these cultural muslim.

What is left of your Islam is those that do pray and fast but have no idea other then others do it in society and they were taught it by their parents? this is another huge chunk. I would put the islam population with education down to 10% who really believe in it or maybe less as some of those are only believers as they want power or status which is another good chunk. I've yet to meet a proper muslim in Somalia, i'll let u know when I do, because it will be so rare I will take a photo of the person and say 'damn' congratulations u actually convinced me you think this shit is real
Where are the 30% athiests among somalis :pachah1: If thats the case we would've seen jihad between muslims and that imaginary athiest in the middle of this chaotic time.
I know that there are a large percent of muslims who dont practice their religion well but they are still muslims, they only got a weaker faith and just give them 20 to 30 years you will see all of them turning out to be strict muslims calling the others for prayers so dont confuse athiest with muslims with weaker imaan.

Trending