Somaliland send food and aid to Tukaraq proving they still own the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Puntland is amassing a huge amount of soldiers towards Tukaraq front, next time Jeegaanta will be absolutely routed.

If I was a Puntlander, I would give up on Somaliland since Galmudug goal is to annex northern Mudug and all of Galkayo and you have terrorist in Galgala mountains increasing and taking more land in Bari and become the new Al-Shabaab. So if Puntland invades Tukaraq again then it's all over for Puntland wallahi because this time Muuse Biixi will come for Garowe and shell that town completely.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nigga they are inside in Tukaraq. Watch the video dumbass. :gucciwhat:

@Gucci mane look how Punanis resort their lies to. :faysalwtf:
Can you blame them? They lost and are mad about it. That guy you quoted even made posts of shooting any jeegan on site. I can feel his anger through the screen it was hilarious :mjlol:

They simply cannot answer who controls tukaraq and that should tell you something

Tukaraq is in the hands of Somaliland everyone knows that...

Cidanka Qaranka passed goodgobobe thats a stone throw away from garowe.

The entire punani army collapesed.

But what happened was the president called them back and said return to your positions around Inside and around tukaraq.

Punanis along with both galmudug and jubbaland and farmajo are now amasing militia and they have arrived in garowe today.

Round 3 will start soon. This time the president should not call them back.

F $^# peace we need to shell garowe we need to scatter these rats and see them packing.

Once we shell or take garowe they will accept the borders

Yall should show more respect for your fallen soliders, not acknowledging the massacre that just happened is very disrespectful. I guess jeegan lives dont matter.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yall should show more respect for your fallen soliders, not acknowledging the massacre that just happened is very disrespectful. I guess jeegan lives dont matter.

That was fake punani news. Somaliland troops did not suffer as much as the punanis nor did they hide their dead soldiers while Puntland left their dead soldiers in eastern outskirts of Tukaraq until we brought them back to Garowe.

That was fake punani news. Somaliland troops did not suffer as much as the punanis nor did they hide their dead soldiers while Puntland left their dead soldiers in eastern outskirts of Tukaraq until we brought them back to Garowe.
And where do you get your news from Hargesia tv lol...i have actually family from tukaraq and from all indications puntland turned tukaraq into a jeegan cemetery.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
And where do you get your news from Hargesia tv lol...i have actually family from tukaraq and from all indications puntland turned tukaraq into a jeegan cemetery.

Your lies is truly shocking. Puntland lost twice in Tukaraq so if we had a serious damage then by your logic Puntland got smoked into smithereens.

So what are you trying to prove here? :westbrookwtf:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Puntland is amassing a huge amount of soldiers towards Tukaraq front, next time Jeegaanta will be absolutely routed.
You said the same thing months ago :gucciwhat:
Bixi does not have the support of the Eastern clans bar Rer Porcupine who are weak. He better withdraw or he will face the wrath. Huge troops are amassing near Tukuraq...

Its ramadan you need to stop lying sxb cause its actually pathetic :bell:

Your lies is truly shocking. Puntland lost twice in Tukaraq so if we had a serious damage then by your logic Puntland got smoked into smithereens.

So what are you trying to prove here? :westbrookwtf:
Lol i actually have first hand sources while your just talking outta your ass. Im just saying show more respect for the brave jeegan militia men that lost their lives...it didnt have to be that way.

@Factz go learn how to speak Somali the video says these are internally displaced people from Tukaraq if they were Tukaraq citizens in Tukaraq then why are they not being handed food inside their houses use your brain at least if you can't understand Somali, Tukaraq is currently an unoccupied battlefield where both sides(sland/pland) can attack at any moment, not safe for civilians.

But Sland are doing a good job trying to the buy the heart of the civilians I hope Pland does the same or better.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooool

Idiots who can't read afsomali.

Say AUN to your people who have been karbaashed and send to akhiro by Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts