Somaliland Says Somalia's Arms Embargo Should Not Be Lifted at London Conference on 11 may

Should Arms Embargo be lifted

• Yes

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
SNA are killing each other with impunity and you want these savages to be given modern weapons :pachah1:. Caqli zoomaali:mjlol:. Wallah I don't trust a skinny with an Ak let alone qabiil seeking missiles

I suspect it's because they don't get paid.

Look at Liyu Police, pay these hungry motherfuckers and they'll shoot their own mothers for you.

black

live and let die.
Somalia's government can't even protect their own ministers from being killed by their own troops and y'all want weapons to be flowing through the country again? :faysalwtf:

Yes, at least that way one faction dominates and we can finally progress onto something

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
We will make Isaaqa Xalaasha ah Supreme in their tribal ancestral land where also abgaal forefather is buried(thus the land belongs to Abgaal aswell:mjlol:), the Sinful Traitorous Isaaqs will be defeated. Mudane Coldoon Al-Halali will soon get his freedom:rejoice:Rejoice O Believers.

Mudane Mujaahid lead us, the doofaar and the dameer to unity and to the promise land:banderas: We need you as Supreme Zookeeper of the faithful :kendrickcry:

Yes, at least that way one faction dominates and we can finally progress onto something
If one faction is getting weapons best believe that the others will do whatever it takes to get their own weapons and maintain the balance of power.

black

live and let die.
If one faction is getting weapons best believe that the others will do whatever it takes to get their own weapons and maintain the balance of power.

Yes, but only the government is going to be able to buy more than AK47s and RPGs. Worst case scenario, we'll become a true anarchy state, best case scenario there will be nationwide stability and make some level of progress. Maybe even utilise our resources properly.

Xasad is not just jealousy over what someone else has, but it also entails that you don't want them to have it either, it's the ultimate disease that one can have in his heart.

This is Somali's for you whatever you go, don't be surprised of those back home with no education or much of a future to look forward to, just take a look at the so called educated western born filth on here and these quasi so called 'enlightened ones' beating those same drums.

This is the collective pathetic state of us as a people no matter were you go to, no one is even smart enough to look at the bigger picture

Xasad is not just jealousy over what someone else has, but it also entails that you don't want them to have it either, it's the ultimate disease that one can have in his heart.

This is Somali's for you whatever you go, don't be surprised of those back home with no education or much of a future to look forward to, just take a look at the so called educated western born filth on here and these quasi so called 'enlightened ones' beating those same drums.
Its sad walahi, how do we get rid of this envy disease, even, if every region becomes there own country, I can still see this disease running rampant

Its sad walahi, how do we get rid of this envy disease, even, if every region becomes there own country, I can still see this disease running rampant

Forget regions I have seen this split between tuulo and even 2 brothers, this is a internal disease almost like a curse, but I am not too surprised of those back home, poverty could be blamed for this and a lack of education.

But what's the excuse for the filthy diaspora that blindly back tyrants, mass murders and come on here to defend them gallantly or loose sleep when one of them is exposed? not a single one of them benefits off this as an individual, I could at least understand if they got paid for this service.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The UN is afraid that clan militias or trained rebels take those larger weapons and do some real damage in Somalia. Also who says Al-Shabaab can't use a tank for a horrible suicide attack after demolishing a small city.

Somalia doesn't need those large weapons, the debt for them or even a large army. A highly competent intelligence dept with thousands of agents infiltrating Somali society could help Somalia get rid of them within a year or so.

What's your 5th generation fighter jet going to do when Al-Shabab members mix back in with the crowd? They want you to harass the civilian population to get to them as it will gain them more supporters.

I'd rather spend a 100 million with Mossad to train agents for us rather than spend it on weapons that most likely will be part of a fraudulent deal.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The embargo was put in place during the really stages of the civil war when the two main factions were using tanks and howitzers against one another and were composed of former SNA on both sides.

You guys really think Shabaab would know what to do with an T-72 or find any tank rounds?

I don't trust the Hawiye enough to agree to have the arms embargo lifted. The situation in Galkacyo makes me doubt that Alshabab will be their first priority. Some amount of any weapons the FGS receives in Mogadishu will find their way to the frontlines Hawiye have against other clans.

On the other hand, the SNA must have more weapons to be effective against Alshabab. It is a real dilemma.

I don't trust the Hawiye enough to agree to have the arms embargo lifted. The situation in Galkacyo makes me doubt that Alshabab will be their first priority. Some amount of any weapons the FGS receives in Mogadishu will find their way to the frontlines Hawiye have against other clans.

On the other hand, the SNA must have more weapons to be effective against Alshabab. It is a real dilemma.
But shabaab weapons get smuggled in via Bosaso though:what1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Forget regions I have seen this split between tuulo and even 2 brothers, this is a internal disease almost like a curse, but I am not too surprised of those back home, poverty could be blamed for this and a lack of education.

But what's the excuse for the filthy diaspora that blindly back tyrants, mass murders and come on here to defend them gallantly or loose sleep when one of them is exposed? not a single one of them benefits off this as an individual, I could at least understand if they got paid for this service.
Says the man wholeheartedly supports Aidiid & xassan dahir aweees wallahi you couldn't make this up :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts