Somaliland says no to China twice

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Thought you knew about this:mjlol:

Think before you speak sxb.

Europe wants both Somaliland and Somalia to get out of the rubble of '91.

Europe doesn't give two damns about what we do:russ:

Keep on smacking the buttocks of ling ling when they drain your economy.
Damn, sxb, I thought you knew about the dynamics of Europe.
I could go through this in a whole essay, but I will shorten it
Also i cannot speak on about the SDF2 as I have no background knowlege on it.

If Europe doesn't care about us or y'all, then colonization was just a game. This is a bigger game in the world of politics

EU never ever would support secessionists. One reason, Internal Successions, like Spain and Catalonia
Countries like Norway would never allow Somaliland to become a country, due to oil profits. Simple as, it ain't in their benefit. Same with Denmark and Netherlands, who fall under EU Wider Foreign Policy on Horn of Africa.

UK, is your only chance of being recognized, but it ain't in their benefit. Simple as, No disruption or leverage, no point. Oil is also a big factor, same with Norway.

If you think Europe cares about Somalia in a ethical way, and wants them out of all problems, then sorry sxb, it is outright delusion

Taiwan was a mistake, China doesn't have a influence over Somalia as that much as our fellow neighbors. But now, Somaliland Gov made a really bad mistake. Simply as. not the smartest move, there are many different other options then Taiwan

And the linglings who's "butt" we are smacking, well, they gonna f*ck you over 200x if SL don't think about it. Veto Power in the UN is a really big thing. Take a look at Kosovo and Russia.

Somaliland had many options, but they fucked it. That move will not get you recognized. Economical incentives, maybe, but nothing political except wrath.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Damn, sxb, I thought you knew about the dynamics of Europe.
I could go through this in a whole essay, but I will shorten it
Also i cannot speak on about the SDF2 as I have no background knowlege on it.

If Europe doesn't care about us or y'all, then colonization was just a game. This is a bigger game in the world of politics

EU never ever would support secessionists. One reason, Internal Successions, like Spain and Catalonia
Countries like Norway would never allow Somaliland to become a country, due to oil profits. Simple as, it ain't in their benefit. Same with Denmark and Netherlands, who fall under EU Wider Foreign Policy on Horn of Africa.

UK, is your only chance of being recognized, but it ain't in their benefit. Simple as, No disruption or leverage, no point. Oil is also a big factor, same with Norway.

If you think Europe cares about Somalia in a ethical way, and wants them out of all problems, then sorry sxb, it is outright delusion

Taiwan was a mistake, China doesn't have a influence over Somalia as that much as our fellow neighbors. But now, Somaliland Gov made a really bad mistake. Simply as. not the smartest move, there are many different other options then Taiwan

And the linglings who's "butt" we are smacking, well, they gonna f*ck you over 200x if SL don't think about it. Veto Power in the UN is a really big thing. Take a look at Kosovo and Russia.

Somaliland had many options, but they fucked it. That move will not get you recognized. Economical incentives, maybe, but nothing political except wrath.
Shit then:mjkkk:

Somaliland is over.:wtf:

:wow:We haven't even hit our 10th president yet.

Somalia has the upper hand now:ohhh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Shit then:mjkkk:

Somaliland is over.:wtf:

:wow:We haven't even hit our 10th president yet.

Somalia has the upper hand now:ohhh:
Taiwan wasn't the smartest starting point for anybody. Catalonia and Taiwan did not work and I believe SL could get independence if they would have played it smart.

America ain't your ally, whilst you continue to oppress "freedom of speech". Also, with Trump in power, you are just making a fool outta yourself.

China ain't gonna support you and you just awaken them toward y'all, which means, SL just shot their own foot, same with Taiwan, who is a basically richer version of Somaliland, albeit with some recognition., who cannot really do anything except igu sawir to annoy China. Heck, most Tawian Elites don't even believe in this idea and got rich via china

Europe & Somalia are in bed together, your basically disrupting their oil extravaganza, so no chance of getting independence or looking to Europe for support

The Arabs just care about who gonna disrupt Somalia unity, and you are defo winning there. They only care about the money and the fame.

Ethiopia only plays along to support their saddened state, that they are landlocked and in dire need of sea access to help their dilemmas

So, just admit, Going to Taiwan was a big mistake on SL behalf. It was a horrendous mistake.
The US and Europe have their interests in recognizing Somaliland. Establishing relations with the Taiwanese was a great idea, as haven't actually recognized each other. At least not formally. It will help develop Somailand and benefit both parties, and China isn't as angry about it as you'd like to believe. If they were, instead of attempting to replace the Taiwan liaison they would've declared war. Just as I said they would, they've made a cointer-offer as they've always done to hold back Taiwan. You're just haters.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nation? U dumb we r the only muslim? Didnt u side with aidtopia depsite killings ogadens didnt u side with UAE beside bombing the shit of miskiin yemenis gtfo here n worry about ur tiny country Djibouti being colonised
Farmaajo a Darood sides with Ethiopia despite what Ethiopia did to his Darood cousins(OG). Farmaajo sides with the Saudis despite what they did to Yemen. GTFOH you hypocrite

Trending