Somaliland rememberance day

Lest we forget all the brave somalilanders that lost their lives to the terrorist and colonial collaborator Mad moe .

Engelse_kameelruiters_-_English_camel_troopers.jpg
Somaliland_1200x480-362x320.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Not these calool u shaqsatyaal white ass licking lackeys, not that Sayidka iyo and his Darwiiish terrorist bandits were any better but atleast they were motivated by loot,money and women but those Somaliland English serving cadaa qatayaal weren't even getting no pension,health care or anything worth dying, sad state of affairs for the Ajnabi lovers in SL as usual.

This thread,:pacspit::dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

Not these calool u shaqsatyaal white ass licking lackeys, not that Sayidka iyo and his Darwiiish terrorist bandits were any better but atleast they were motivated by loot,money and women but those Somaliland English serving cadaa qatayaal weren't even getting no pension,health care or anything worth dying, sad state of affairs for the Ajnabi lovers in SL as usual.

"The somaliland soldiers for the british empire received no aid or pension but fought with their lives to further the british empire" :faysalwtf:

No pension or memorial for them at all ?
This reminds me of that one pic of khat induced somalilander willingly beign a human shield for the english soldiers in Burma
IMG_20180606_070810.jpg

:fittytousand:.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
"The somaliland soldiers for the british empire received no aid or pension but fought with their lives to further the british empire" :faysalwtf:

This reminds me of that one pic of khat induced somalilander willingly beign a human shield for the english soldiers in Burma View attachment 206586

Holly shit, la Xawla, where did you find this picture? Ma nooli walle.:mjlol::drakelaugh:Somalilanders for ever wiping that white ass clean.

@Manafesto I think if mad moe wasnt such a blood thirsty terrorists all somalis wouldve denounce the famous British lackeys camel corpse .nobody talks about their gaalo rac tendencies because they faced mad moe who was like the al Shabaab at that time .

reer

VIP
@Manafesto I think if mad moe wasnt such a blood thirsty terrorists all somalis wouldve denounce the famous British lackeys camel corpse .nobody talks about their gaalo rac tendencies because they faced mad moe who was like the al Shabaab at that time .
no somali anti colonial movement was as strong as darawiishta and cross clan. biimaal resistance was noble too. but it was mainly a single clan. sayidka turned darawish movement into a state. the first ever grassroots cross clan state.

no somali anti colonial movement was as strong as darawiishta and cross clan. biimaal resistance was noble too. but it was mainly a single clan. sayidka turned darawish movement into a state. the first ever grassroots cross clan state.

You coming off as ignorant or just deliberately erasing the history of colonial resistance done by the southern clans like the abgaal cismaan who lost whole segments of their subclans in defending cadale,warsheikh and northern present day Mogadishu in fighting colonials , your also erasing the history of "axaad cheechi " (mogadishu massacre) done by the wacdan cisman ,the battle of turunleey (dhanaane) 1 and 2 done by wacdan cismaan who've lost many men in defending southern banadir from Italians getting to the hinterland. Also erasing general hassan barsane.
Heck even the noble asharaf clan had their own separate resistance against the Italians.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You wrong here, MJ and Leelkase had kingdoms before Sayidka.

reer

VIP
You wrong here, MJ and Leelkase had kingdoms before Sayidka.
kneegrow i said cross clan. as in across different clans.

You coming off as ignorant or just deliberately erasing the history of colonial resistance done by the southern clans like the abgaal cismaan who lost whole segments of their subclans in defending cadale,warsheikh and northern present day Mogadishu in fighting colonials , your also erasing the history of "axaad cheechi " (mogadishu massacre) done by the wacdan cisman ,the battle of turunleey (dhanaane) 1 and 2 done by wacdan cismaan who've lost many men in defending southern banadir from Italians getting to the hinterland. Also erasing general hassan barsane.
Heck even the noble asharaf clan had their own separate resistance against the Italians.
youre proving my point. they were all dominated by a single clan. the dervish movement became a military state and was recognized by the ottoman emir as emir of the somalis. no single clan resistance achieved that.

The Daraawiish structure could be considered to constitute a state, since the three salient features of state are defined as territory, population living in that defined territory, and a government which is sovereign to rule the country and the people. Though fluid, all these characteristics can be identified in the Daraawiish. Such a state was fashioned on the model of the Salahiya brotherhood, with strict hierarchy and rigid centralisation by a religious order. The ohesive force of the Daraawiish state polity was based on religious ideology, and was a radical departure from the politics of clan alliance

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

This reminds me of that one pic of khat induced somalilander willingly beign a human shield for the english soldiers in Burma View attachment 206586

That picture is French, blatantly obvious if you read history.

For your 68iq: "look at the White guys hat and Google French colonial soldier uniform

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

They are buried in Hargeisa Commonwealth Cemetery open to the public.

The plots are separated between Somali and non.

That picture is French, blatantly obvious if you read history.

For your 68iq: "look at the White guys hat and Google French colonial soldier uniform

In my defense I seen this picture a while ago on a group chat and thought it was the gallant camel corps that were send overseas to fight for british .
To my suprise is your french lackey cousins who neighbour you that played their part in being teflon for cadaans :umad:

they faced the negroes of Europe while the dervish were facing the strongest military on earth kkk daraawiish can’t be compared to southern skinnies mate

Last edited:
kneegrow i said cross clan. as in across different clans.

youre proving my point. they were all dominated by a single clan. the dervish movement became a military state and was recognized by the ottoman emir as emir of the somalis. no single clan resistance achieved that.

True the dervishes were more united cross clan at that time in the south hiraab was already fractured so were the gabroon sultanate and their allies for example the other half of the gabroon sultanate the wacdan cisman alliance had soured and they had no choice but to work with gabroon (afgooye) sultanate arch enemies bimaal to protect the coast and prevent Italians from entering the hinterlands as these two clans lived in the coast and the rich pasture lands in between the coast the and the river and shared interests.

In Sylvia Pankhusrt’s book called “Ex-Italian Somaliland”, the following is mentioned on page 88,

Moreover, the Bimal and Wadan tribes must be conquered and forced to submit to Italian authority. This might be done “gradually, profiting by any favourable conditions which might present themselves,” or “suddenly by a rapidly advancing movement, breaking down all resistance,” as General Baldissera had recommended. Tittoni preferred the gradual method.

Gilib, on the coast, had already been occupied by Italian forces, he told the Chamber; possession would next be taken of Danane and the wells to which the Bimals resorted with their cattle in the dry season. Siezure of the water would give the government the whip hand, above all in a country of that type. Kaitoy, on the Webbi Shebeli, would then be sized, and afterwards towards Afgoy and Gheledi, opposite Mogadishu.

To accomplish these military operations the force of Askaris, which at that time numbered 2,442 with 30 Italian officers, must be increased to 3,400 with 46 Italian officers. Thereby it would be possible to strengthen the garrisons, and to establish a moving column, which could proceed rapidly wherever needed. The occupation of the area from Merka to the Webbi Shebbeli would be easy, for the distance was only 20 kilometres, and no thick forests intervened, but from Mogadishu to the same river the distancewas double, and the region covered with dense woods, “which lend themselves to ambushcades”.

in a sense the southern clans who were anti colonial were also united across clans because it was in their Intrests no dig on the dervishes as there were famous men from my subclan and bimaal that joined the southern dervish like the famous bargaash Yusuf , sheikh Ali Omar garrarey both from the aw abiiker moldheer of wacdaan and the famous cad cad sheikh Ahmed xaaji mahdi bendhabo son Muhammed Ahmed xaajii

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL

This picture was taken in Djibouti during the colonisation. Djiboutians were demonstrating and fighting for the right to independence. Man in the right is Somali and the one in the left is White french. Both were police officers and not soldiers or british.

So much Fake News circulating online

they faced the negroes of Europe while the dervish were facing the strongest military on earth kkk daraawiish can’t be compared to southern skinnies mate

saxib mad moe only had like 1 fight with the British and then escape to the uninhabitant northern region till they found him when they used ariel artillery power to find him in that long swath of desert land while italian warships bombed my coastal tuulos to oblivion because my ends were right there in their face on coast while they looked for the likkle rats in the desert . One of my tuulos on the coast and the second coastal city to be bombed by italian warships nimoow (abaay dhaxan ) .
EJrhsrQXYAEHLjA.jpeg.jpg
EUtzzx8WoAAIFQe.jpg

This picture was taken in Djibouti during the colonisation. Djiboutians were demonstrating and fighting for the right to independence. Man in the right is Somali and the one in the left is White french. Both were police officers and not soldiers or british.

So much Fake News circulating online

What fake news ?
Are you denying the brave camel corpse deserve getting a remembrance day from the terrorist mad moe astrocities or are you denying the picture I posted isnt a ethnic jabooti somali beign a teflon kevlar for frenchies?

Trending