Somaliland: regional football tournament erupts into clan fighting and slogans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your land is literally called Guban which is why it never grew into a city and Bosaso did.

Next time take shot at us and not the IDPs, you pathetic loser.

:kanyeshrug:

D_RoMN1VAAAymL3.jpg

I too would be mad if my territory was officially designated a desert :lolbron:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That’s the worst picture you could find and it’s an IDP camp.

The map I posted is literally area called Guban aka Burnt, it doesn’t hold a candle to Bosaso which is why 7 people live there.

:drakekidding:
Guban is the flat maritime plain from Djibouti city in the west to just east of Berbera πŸ˜‚

You posted a pic of Xiis in Sanaag which has nothing to do with the Guban and tried to pass it off as some kind of a diss
:deadrose::deadmanny:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
View attachment 151107

I too would be mad if my territory was officially designated a desert :lolbron:
That map is fake. There's not 400 mm rain in Burco.

Spit out the khat, you clown.

:russ:

How much does it rain in Burco?
Throughout the year, in Burco, 222mm (8.7") of rain is accumulated.

repo

VIP
Guban is the flat maritime plain from Djibouti city in the west to just east of Berbera πŸ˜‚

You posted a pic of Xiis in Sanaag which has nothing to do with the Guban and tried to pass it off as some kind of a diss
:deadrose::deadmanny:
Sorry about that, the Burnt area happens to be in another part of Somaliland. So Hiis managed to stay a shithole without being in the Burnt area after your mighty tribe conquered it.

@Helios

You do know the word "guban" is an Af-Soomaali word for "burnt".

IDPs in Puntland are settled in areas the locals don't want to inhabit. The outskirts of Bosaso, Garowe etc.

Nobody is giving them prime real estate.

Climate-wise, what is the difference between:

Buulo Mingis camp for IDP, located in Bosaso.jpg

And:

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 16.56.26.png

Same desert landscape.

repo

VIP
Speaking of Bosaso IDP camps, is it true they used to be settled in an old neighborhood near the beach and then they were moved?

Boqolka Buush in Bosaso , the IDP camp, has it been removed to the outskirts? The one pictured below?

Boqolka_bush_Camp.jpg
Yeah they were moved around Faroole's era to the camp site he posted.

repo

VIP
Climate-wise, what is the difference between:

View attachment 151111

And:

View attachment 151112

Same desert landscape.
You can post that of any city in a desert environment, the northern part of Bari is desert.

The point is you people bragged about conquering that town as if it was great but it's 7 homes on a beach.

Bosaso looks great as the video showed. You do not have a single town on the coast that rivals its size and its exports which is why all of you Isaaq are obsessed with its port.

:ehh:

You can post that of any city in a desert environment, the northern part of Bari is desert.

The point is you people bragged about conquering that town as if it was great but it's 7 homes on a beach.

Bosaso looks great as the video showed. You do not have a single town on the coast that rivals its size and its exports which is why all of you Isaaq are obsessed with its port.

:ehh:

We are talking about climate. Stick to the program sand neggro.

You live in the least hospitable territory in the whole region, a desert.

You are the last person on earth to talk about human habitat when your land looks like the surface of Mars :pachah1:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Sorry about that, the Burnt area happens to be in another part of Somaliland. So Hiis managed to stay a shithole without being in the Burnt area after your mighty tribe conquered it.

@Helios

You do know the word "guban" is an Af-Soomaali word for "burnt".

IDPs in Puntland are settled in areas the locals don't want to inhabit. The outskirts of Bosaso, Garowe etc.

Nobody is giving them prime real estate.
I'm very well aware what guban means

1604683704495.png

The guban is just a thin coastal strip of land but unfortunately for you guys you have almost entire gobols that are burnt like Bari. We have the luxury of a cool interior and can actually farm large scale in parts of Somaliland 😹

Land is land and if Xiis was taken that's area to trade and settle - most have urbanized away from the the tuulos anyways

repo

VIP
We are talking about climate. Stick to the program sand neggro.

You live in the least hospitable territory in the whole region, a desert.

You are the last person on earth to talk about human habitat when your land looks like the surface of Mars :pachah1:
Least hospitable but the largest city. Somaliland's 50% literacy rate at display. Stay comparing your 7 houses to Bosaso.

Least hospitable but the largest city. Somaliland's 50% literacy rate at display. Stay comparing your 7 houses to Bosaso.

Sand neggero, glad you've come to your senses and accepted your territory is least hospitable stretch of land in the region.

You were out of moves anyway:pachah1:

repo

VIP
I'm very well aware what guban means

View attachment 151115

The guban is just a thin coastal strip of land where but unfortunately for you guys you have almost entire gobols that are burnt like Bari. We have the luxury of a cool interior and can actually farm large scale in parts of Somaliland 😹

Land is land and if Xiis was taken that's area to trade and settle - most have urbanized away from the the tuulos anyways
You have dryland rainfed farms which go into drought every few seasons and which is why 80% of your livestock died a few years ago. I can hear this talk from a Abgaal in Jowhar but not a burnt man from Somaliland.

:mjkkk:

repo

VIP
Sand neggero, glad you've come to your senses and accepted your territory is least hospitable stretch of land in the region.

You were out of moves anyway:pachah1:
I didn't accept it, you come from an area called Guban, I merely quoted your illogic.

:mjlaugh:

Inhospitable but somehow the largest city? I don't want this one to fly over your head.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You have dryland rainfed farms which go into drought every few seasons and which is why 80% of your livestock died a few years ago. I can hear this talk from a Abgaal in Jowhar but not a burnt man from Somaliland.

:mjkkk:
Famines are uncontrollable when they strike but the averages here reflect the regular pattern
1604684541950.png

Most of the guban region averages more precipitation than large portions of PL
screaming_head.gif

@Helios

What's your point? We also have farms in Bari, Nugaal and Mudug, incredible coasts, oases etc, etc.

The only town in North-West Somalia that has ever been beautiful in my eyes is Borama.

Nothing interests us about your Somaliland, zilch.
That's good for you, Borama is in that agricultural region that I mentioned earlier

You might have farms but there is no region documented as primarly subsisting on agro pastoralism in Puntland - nowhere πŸ‘

1604684680937.png

Puntland does not primarily subsist on farming, yet, but we'll get there. Historically we were never farmers but farming has become more and more popular as of late. Even Garowe University has a greenhouse and teaches students how to farm.

There are 2 sectors Puntland will start to expand into more and more; renewable energy and farming.

Watch this space.

As for our landscape and climate, we love it, Alhamdulilah. :cool:

repo

VIP
Famines are uncontrollable when they strike but the averages here reflect the regular pattern
View attachment 151120
Most of the guban region averages more precipitation than large portions of PL
View attachment 151121

That's good for you, Borama is in that agricultural region that I mentioned earlier

You might have farms but there is no region documented as primarly subsisting on agro pastoralism in Puntland - nowhere πŸ‘

View attachment 151122
Fake news, you are posting a particular season which is why your map does not have a date. Lets look at the average.

"Guban, coastal plain, northwestern Somalia, running parallel to the Gulf of Aden for about 150 miles (240 km) between Seylac (Zeila) in the west and Berbera in the east. The Guban (β€œburned”) plain narrows gradually from 35 miles (56 km) in the west to about 4 miles (6 km) in the east. Sandy and low-lying (less than 330 feet [100 m] above sea level), it is characterized by high temperatures and humidity, little rainfall (about 2 inches [50 mm] annually)."

Pathetic attempt but expected.

:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts