Somaliland region youth (children of the cult) curse Somalia & Farmaajo

May their dua never be heard :lolbron:

I see the funny side to this laakiin must be their pearly whites :icon mrgreen:

But this very very bad stereotype will be hard to shake off by landers

We Southies need an apology from the President of Snmland

Bisinka...:urgh: This is why I shy away from my lander side.:wtfdis::tacky: Imagine wishing death on muslims

Somalias old prime minister said a couple days ago that he wishes Somalias military to destroy Somaliland like it did in the 80s. These kids make me proud, May the best Somali win:salute:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Somalias old prime minister said a couple days ago that he wishes Somalias military to destroy Somaliland like it did in the 80s. These kids make me proud. May the best Somali win:salute:
This is unislamic walaal. You can't hate your a fellow somali and muslim just because they're not landers! Two wrongs don't make a right! Wa xaaram xarmatullah!:mahubowtf::noneck:

These kids are replying to the old men and x-somalia prime minister who recently said somaliland needs another Xasuuq

And this is an ambassador in somalias current government saying killing of landers is justified

This is unislamic walaal. You can't hate your a fellow somali and muslim just because they're not landers! Two wrongs don't make a right! Wa xaaram xarmatullah!:mahubowtf::noneck:

You said these young kids is why you shy away from your lander side, but the former prime minister of Somalia calling for military action and death and destruction of your lander side doesnt make you shy away from your somalian side:camby:

Irir unity has only ever gone one way. HSM signed off on Berbera and got this video in return. How much longer before Mogadishu clan wakes up and smells the coffee?

Irir unity is simple you control your dogs and I control mine. We have ours on a tight leash but ther dogs are out of line and using Somalia as a platform. Now they have woken up to it and are tightening the noose :manny:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
irir unity is meant to control the barbarians thats it,no need to stroke each others .......

funny how these baboons are mocking irir unity but are the ones always fighting with each other. They are terrified of the unity they know they will just be our slaves if it ever happens. Too bad the other side is low i.q we could have the barbarian in salt mines mining like good adoons making us rich

The survivors of IsaaqGenocide and their descendents are making habaar while grown men call for repeat of MSB's genocide in the North. The supporters of President BigMouth were defeated SNM and USC should appoligize on behalf of Jaalle BigMouth, for the actions of the Jaalle, before comlaining about the words IsaaqGenocide survivor's children

May their dua never be heard :lolbron:

I see the funny side to this laakiin must be their pearly whites :icon mrgreen:

But this very very bad stereotype will be hard to shake off by landers

We Southies need an apology from the President of Snmland

We will appologize SNM and USC defeated JaalleBigMouth despite foreign CAYDH he recieved from Masiixis he promised to join in prayer to Ciisa caleyhi salaam id they gave him CAYDH against SNM. Now you appologize for his actions. Let those kids appologize to the vitriolic GROWN MEN calling for genocide

Bisinka...:urgh: This is why I shy away from my lander side.:wtfdis::tacky: Imagine wishing death on muslims

You only have one side in qabyaalad politics. If your father was not Isaaq you are not Isaaq. The most antiSL/antiIsaaq leaders come from clans that neighbor Isaaq, and thet are more likely to have Isaaq mothers.

You can be have 7 out of 8 great grandparents Isaaq that might makes you 7/8 Isaaq GENETICALLY in qabyalad politics we would only count great grandfather was your dad's paternal grandpa and you would be ZERO or 100 percen Isaaq

These kids are replying to the old men and x-somalia prime minister who recently said somaliland needs another Xasuuq

And this is an ambassador in somalias current government saying killing of landers is justified

You said these young kids is why you shy away from your lander side, but the former prime minister of Somalia calling for military action and death and destruction of your lander side doesnt make you shy away from your somalian side:camby:

I sense there might be lots of SHEEGAD Isaaq making fun of these kids to pretend that they are WOKE unionists, not part of the CULT when the real aim is mocking IsaaqGenocide survivors descendents

As Puntlanders, we have no dog in this fight, let irir habar each other. May they destroy each other! :chrisfreshhah:

SL and PL communities have no real beef, just sponsor rival East Sanaag and East Sool teams who fight over which flag to raise

@AarHawd_7 would be proud of this:mjhaps:

This is not funny. Grown men worship the defeated Jaalle MSB and call for more crimes against humanity in the North, and kids react to that vitriol from proMSB men. Maybe it's funny grown men arguing with kids and grown men looking up videos of IsaaqGenocide survivors' kids reacting to those vitriolic men. Maybe not

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
half of somalia is already cursing him rn as we speak:gaasdrink:
I am d
The survivors of IsaaqGenocide and their descendents are making habaar while grown men call for repeat of MSB's genocide in the North. The supporters of President BigMouth were defeated SNM and USC should appoligize on behalf of Jaalle BigMouth, for the actions of the Jaalle, before comlaining about the words IsaaqGenocide survivor's children

We will appologize SNM and USC defeated JaalleBigMouth despite foreign CAYDH he recieved from Masiixis he promised to join in prayer to Ciisa caleyhi salaam id they gave him CAYDH against SNM. Now you appologize for his actions. Let those kids appologize to the vitriolic GROWN MEN calling for genocide

You only have one side in qabyaalad politics. If your father was not Isaaq you are not Isaaq. The most antiSL/antiIsaaq leaders come from clans that neighbor Isaaq, and thet are more likely to have Isaaq mothers.

You can be have 7 out of 8 great grandparents Isaaq that might makes you 7/8 Isaaq GENETICALLY in qabyalad politics we would only count great grandfather was your dad's paternal grandpa and you would be ZERO or 100 percen Isaaq

I sense there might be lots of SHEEGAD Isaaq making fun of these kids to pretend that they are WOKE unionists, not part of the CULT when the real aim is mocking IsaaqGenocide survivors descendents

SL and PL communities have no real beef, just sponsor rival East Sanaag and East Sool teams who fight over which flag to raise

This is not funny. Grown men worship the defeated Jaalle MSB and call for more crimes against humanity in the North, and kids react to that vitriol from proMSB men. Maybe it's funny grown men arguing with kids and grown men looking up videos of IsaaqGenocide survivors' kids reacting to those vitriolic men. Maybe not
:what1::what1::what1: whut? Can someone please translate, I don't speak issaqian:umwhat:

Trending

Latest posts