Somaliland region "vice president" forced to take public transport in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
OoUhxCm.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This is the Vice President of supposed “Country” riding public transportation.

Similarly Silaanyo was locked out of the gate and had to stand in the rain for a while until he was cleared to go in

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Jeegaanta SSpot will no doubt spin this and say “no no no he refused the Bentley he’s a man of the people, he’s not corrupt like Farmaajo and Kheyre” blah blah blah:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
No sign of Jeegaanta yet i guess my prediction was a good deterrent :yacadiim:

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

DRACO

VIP
BS
I've met politicians on the tube before , it's one of the best ways into central london from Heathrow Airport terminal 2.

sheikh Mohamed on the tube↓

Chinese VP on the tube
hu-jintao-the-vicepresident-of-china-and-his-wife-liu-yongqing-ride-picture-id830741126

Last edited:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
BS
I've met politicians on the tube before , it's one of the best ways into central london from Heathrow Airport terminal 2.

sheikh Mohamed on the tube↓

There is a difference sxb. One was forced to take public transportation and the other chose to.

:gucciwhat:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Did you abduct him and force him onto the Tube?

Man some folks are so desperate they will twist everything:mjlol:

If you try to be the VP of Disneyland then you are forced to take the metro. Look at his eyes.

upload_2018-12-3_23-10-6-png.60692

:liberaltears:

He doesn't want to be there unlike the leaders of actual countries who choose to take the metro because they want to experience how the peasants in the UK live.

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
If you try to be the VP of Disneyland then you are forced to take the metro. Look at his eyes.

upload_2018-12-3_23-10-6-png.60692

:liberaltears:

He doesn't want to be there unlike the leaders of actual countries who choose to take the metro because they want to experience how the peasants in the UK live.
The tube is fast moving so people usually have that expression on their face when looking up at the map to count how many stops left .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts