Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
saylici.jpg

db2859ce-18cb-4a45-af83-758e621fc780-png.60726

Bit suspicious......

I once used to know a naima she was dark skinned.. But had some nice lips.. She kissed me and they were so soft :banderas::lawd:

Bohol

VIP
I once used to know a naima she was dark skinned.. But had some nice lips.. She kissed me and they were so soft :banderas::lawd:

Dark skinned Naimas are rare. Closest I know is this one from Canada back in the days (she was freaky) but she was dark brown not actual dark.

:ahh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
What is his net worth, how is she making the business.

She is okay. look like the average Somalilander.

Why should I care about her ambitions or achievements? women are not measured by those but by their looks/personality.

:trumpsmirk:
Would you rather pretty homeless person who is a crack addict or a homely looking multi millionaire woman?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
May she come down with cancer of course he breast accompanied by cancer of th throat as well as cancer of the uterus.

From ill-gotten money, in a land full of destitute people she has 2 $60k cars, flies to Dubai, India, China and Malaysia like she was the daughter of Angola’s president. She then opens fashion stores.

You tell me where that money came from ?

Her dad is supposedly gets paid $3ka month

May she come down with cancer of course he breast accompanied by cancer of th throat as well as cancer of the uterus.

From ill-gotten money, in a land full of destitute people she has 2 $60k cars, flies to Dubai, India, China and Malaysia like she was the daughter of Angola’s president. She then opens fashion stores.

You tell me where that money came from ?

Her dad is supposedly gets paid $3ka month
Gahdaym she ballin like that?? She livin better than us in the states smh. How much her mehr? And wat is her clan and subclan.

Trending

Latest posts