Somaliland region supporters say Kenya can export its khat to Somaliland region if the south bans it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Secessionists are so bitter that they are willing to bend over for Kenyans and eat their nasty drugs.:russ:

upload_2019-2-17_13-0-37.png

:susp:

upload_2019-2-17_12-56-14.png

Tukraq

VIP
Kenya is a third world country what can they recognize:chrisfreshhah: for example nearly half the Un recognizes Palestine and its still not a legit Country:mjlol: marqaanland strikes again:russ: although they have to find a way to get that khat I mean how can they live without it:lolbron:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
We are about to conquer Kenya and these fools are begging for aqoonsi from them.

I will give them this, The tenacity to their delusion is impeccable.... Kenyan khat is hell of a drug.

giphy.gif
Imagine if that tenacity and persistence was funneled towards more realistic and beneficial goal. Isaaq people are generally speaking incredibly intelligent, brave and business savvy but two things have eroded those quality and that is khat and Ictiraaf

Tukraq

VIP
Imagine if that tenacity and persistence was funneled towards more realistic and beneficial goal. Isaaq people are generally speaking incredibly intelligent, brave and business savvy but two things have eroded those quality and that is khat and Ictiraaf
They could have had a president by now but have instead chosen to isolate themselves:kodaksmiley::mjlol:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

This should apply to all the clans, if we spent all that energy and tenacity into building our nation and honoring the dignity of our people instead of boasting about dusty tuulos while our land and resources are plundered from all sides.

But things are changing for the batter alhamdulillah , i hope to grow old die and leave my legacy in my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts