Factzopedia
VIP
dhulos were sayid and barre footsoldiers lol they cant erase history

Today they are who foot soldiers? It begins with J

giphy.gif

dhulos were sayid and barre footsoldiers lol they cant erase history
What footsoldier?

:gucciwhat:

We've held many government and army positions in Siad Barre.

I have two close blood related family members who were gaashaanle saare in Siad Barre's government

Farm

VIP
I feel sorry for the dhulbahante.. they think they're hurting MJ but in reality they are hurting themselves.. But they can't see it :francis:

That’s the funny thing we have a state and run our own affairs, and basically politically control Somalia even when we aren’t president.

While they don’t have an administration and their people are forced to beg for crumbs from both PL and SL, such a sad state affairs.... not to mention how much they hate each other they were burning each other alive late last year.

A dhulo shouldn’t even look in the same direction as an MJ if we are being honest.

That’s the funny thing we have a state and run our own affairs, and basically politically control Somalia even when we aren’t president.

While they don’t have an administration and their people are forced to beg for crumbs from both PL and SL, such a sad state affairs.... not to mention how much they hate each other they were burning each other alive late last year.

A dhulo shouldn’t even look in the same direction as an MJ if we are being honest.
War ninyahow it hurts to see them in such a state walahi.... I can't even attack them.. It feels like kicking someone who's already on the ground..

Farm

VIP
War ninyahow it hurts to see them in such a state walahi.... I can't even attack them.. It feels like kicking someone who's already on the ground..

I used to be like you, but it’s better to understand that they brought the circumstances they are in upon themselves. I’m not sure what they did in the past but they are clearly suffering for it now, I just wish the process would speed up and they’d become the new midgaans (which they are but fully) in SL, I fully support removing them completely out of PL hope the rest of our leaders wake up.

What a tale to tell..
From honorable dervish to rag tag snm foot soldiers :damn:

Btw the relationship between the three harti brothers remind me of this cartoon called iznogoud.
From the left we've dhulos, warsangeli in the middle and on the right mj :pachah1:

Iznogood_billede.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts