Somaliland region sides with Djibouti and says Ahmed Osman is in debt in the tune of $20 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Lets say that is the case. How can he pay that debt if all his assets in Djibouti has been confiscated (over $100 million). Djibouti must return those assets first.

He says Somaliland won't respect the request from Djibouti and France of handing over Axmed Cismaan Geelle to Djibouti. They're going to court in Somaliland to solve this issue.

VIP
The man is worth 100s of millions apparently but couldn't pay back 20 mill? Why not just seize 20 mill worth of assets? This is all a lie imo

Bohol

VIP
He says Somaliland won't respect the request from Djibouti and France of handing over Axmed Cismaan Geelle to Djibouti. They're going to court in Somaliland to solve this issue.

He said people who steal from banks can't hide in Somaliland region (Ahmed Osman) and acknowledges the $20 million debt Djibouti claims which Ahmed Osman never confirmed.

"Afhayeenku waxaa uu sheegay in Ganacsade Gelle uu Lacag dhan 20 Milyan ka dayntay Banki ay leedahay dawlada Faraniisku oo ku yaal Dalka Jabuuti isagoo ku qaatay Daynta dhalashada dalkaasi Jabuuti balse mudo kadib uu ka soo cararay Jabuuti markii dabagal lagu sameeyay."

Bohol

VIP
The man is worth 100s of millions apparently but couldn't pay back 20 mill? Why not just seize 20 mill worth of assets? This is all a lie imo

Yep doesn't make sense.The "20 million" debt claim is just a pretext to try and steal his assets.

Bohol

VIP
He basically called the businessman a thief.

Afhayeenka Madaxtooyada Oo Ku Sheegay Nin Lacag Soo Dhacay Axmed Geele

He said people who steal from banks can't hide in Somaliland region (Ahmed Osman) and acknowledges the $20 million debt Djibouti claims which Ahmed Osman never confirmed.

"Afhayeenku waxaa uu sheegay in Ganacsade Gelle uu Lacag dhan 20 Milyan ka dayntay Banki ay leedahay dawlada Faraniisku oo ku yaal Dalka Jabuuti isagoo ku qaatay Daynta dhalashada dalkaasi Jabuuti balse mudo kadib uu ka soo cararay Jabuuti markii dabagal lagu sameeyay."

He also said they won't listen to the request by Djibouti and France and the case will be solved in Somaliland. Unless you skipped that part I don't know how you can arrive to any other conclusion. The afhayeen said he acknowledged his dept but didn't want to pay it.

Bohol

VIP
He also said they won't listen to the request by Djibouti and France and the case will be solved in Somaliland. Unless you skipped that part I don't know how you can arrive to any other conclusion. The afhayeen said he acknowledged his dept but didn't want to pay it.

"Solved" by those who already accused him of stealing $20 million? :pachah1: ain't no one got a time for kangaroo courts.

"Solved" by those who already accused him of stealing $20 million? :pachah1: ain't no one got a time for kangaroo courts.
Well why did you put the video here if you don't trust the afhayeen?

You: This sentence aligns with my thinking so I will take that and ignore the rest of the video.:kodaksmiley:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Bohol Always trying to spin against Somaliland, Disturb he made a thread about him being deported to Djibouti which the Interior Minister said NO now this bullshit Somaliland won't arrest one of the biggest investor to the country.

But it is worrying Djiboutis closeness when they benefit Much more from us, and have been known to attack nomads in the zaila district and planning on taking sacaadin & ceebad Island.

Bohol

VIP
Well why did you put the video here if you don't trust the afhayeen?

You: This sentence aligns with my thinking so I will take that and ignore the rest of the video.:kodaksmiley:

Who the hell said I trust the afyaheen or Somaliland region for that matter? their accusations against Ahmed Osman is being documented for future evidence that they lied.

Bohol

VIP
Then tell me how is Somaliland siding with Djibouti? Djibouti requested handing over Axmed Cismaan Geelle. Somaliland refused to do that.

Cause the afyaheen said Ahmed Osman stole $20 million from a bank and yet didn't mention
the amount of companies IOG stole from him. That is called siding. Who gave Somaliland
region the right to accuse Ahmed Osman without due process in the court? then claim courts
in Hargeisa will "handle" the matter.

:gucciwhat:

Cause the afyaheen said Ahmed Osman stole $20 million from a bank and yet didn't mention the
amount of companies IOG stole from him. That is called siding. Who gave Somaliland region the
right to accuse Ahmed Osman without due process in the court?
@2:18 he says Axmed Cismaan admitted his dept to the bank but he argues that part of his money is being held in Djibouti.

Bohol

VIP
@2:18 he says Axmed Cismaan admitted his dept to the bank but he argues that part of his money is being held in Djibouti.

That is just a accusation. Unless we hear it from Ahmed Osman himself admitting that he stole $20 million that is all they are, a claim by his opponents.

VIP
Watch the video sxb. No where does it say they will hand him over. They said the opposite of that.

You're right but the fact that they're sitting on the fence and not coming out in support of their guy says a lot.

Bohol Always trying to spin against Somaliland, Disturb he made a thread about him being deported to Djibouti which the Interior Minister said NO now this bullshit Somaliland won't arrest one of the biggest investor to the country.

But it is worrying Djiboutis closeness when they benefit Much more from us, and have been known to attack nomads in the zaila district and planning on taking sacaadin & ceebad Island.

Benefit much more from you? Delusional

Don't make me laugh

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending