Somaliland region says they are trying to arrest Coldoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The HBO boxing 24/7 theme was a nice touch to the back and forth verbal sparing between coldoon and the SL officials

Somaliland usually arrest outspoken critics the fact that coldoon is roaming freely in Burco is a testament to his status he is immensely popular in both the galbeed and SL/Somalia arresting him would create turmoil in the region it is not in their interest to do so.

Bohol

VIP
The HBO boxing 24/7 theme was a nice touch to the back and forth verbal sparing between coldoon and the SL officials

Somaliland usually arrest outspoken critics the fact that coldoon is roaming freely in Burco is a testament to his status he is immensely popular in both the galbeed and SL/Somalia arresting him would create turmoil in the region it is not in their interest to do so.

Indeed it would play into the trap set for them.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

"... Arresting him would create turmoil" What turmoil?! He was arrested several times before and stayed in prison for months and there was no "turmoil". I'm telling you NOTHING major will happen if they arrest him.

"... Arresting him would create turmoil" What turmoil?! He was arrested several times before and stayed in prison for months and there was no "turmoil". I'm telling you NOTHING major will happen if they arrest him.
He was arrested once in 2017 right how long did they hold him captive? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending