Somaliland region politicians continue to wail "SFG took over the airspace and livestock"

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Did he just say we are on level zero now, damnn. And the part of impeachment kkkkkkk. I wonder of he will get arrested because of speaking out on muse bixi. Somali politics is hilarious and brutal at the same time hahahahahaha

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It's because Disneyland is part of jurisdiction :pachah1:
i said in a previous thread how does failmaajo control your airspace and waters an the starts derail an entire and start talking ogaden this ogaden that.
atleast when i tell something bad happening in puntland naagos will try defend themeselve.
but when i say something bad about disneyland, he starts ramblimg about
what ogaden have done 100 years ago:drakewtf:.
i told him that 1/3 of somalilander are starving and his only response was "there dhullos":browtf:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
i said to @Farah072 in a previous thread how does failmaajo control your airspace and waters an the starts derail an entire and start talking ogaden this ogaden that.
atleast when i tell something bad happening in puntland naagos will try defend themeselve.
but when i say something bad about disneyland, he starts ramblimg about
what ogaden have done 100 years ago:drakewtf:.
i told him that 1/3 of somalilander are starving and his only response was "there dhullos":browtf:

Trending