Somaliland region party leader wants to send delegation to Jubbaland region

Bohol

VIP
It won't be possible due to the flight ban but it shows Sland region has accepted its status as mamuul goboleed.:pachah1:

Somaliland oo Wafdi u Direysa Jubaland

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
if farmajo stops the somaliland plane from going to kismayo then hes practically prevented a possible reconciliation who knows madoobe might have convinced these hardcore secessionists to return to somalia

Last edited:
is farmajo stops the somaliland plane from going to kismayo then hes practically prevented a possible reconciliation who knows madoobe might have convinced these hardcore secessionists to return to somalia
Puntland, Somaliland, Jubaland. Clearly Farmaago gives no fuc*ks.

And there’s no convincing of these hardcore secessionists. Not for the 30 plus years of propaganda they spewed while they enriched themselves with their regional funds.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Puntland, Somaliland, Jubaland. Clearly Farmaago gives no fuc*ks.

And there’s no convincing of these hardcore secessionists. Not for the 30 plus years of propaganda they spewed while they enriched themselves with their regional funds.
lets face it the rest of the country was at war for 30 years while somaliland was a peacefull state meanwhile al shabab, isis, pirates roamed free in puntland mogadishu and jubaland and most of somalia

so you cant blame them for wanting to leave however their is still a chance of a reconciliation if farmajo and nabad iyo nolol stop acting like dictators

Bohol

VIP
is farmajo stops the somaliland plane from going to kismayo then hes practically prevented a possible reconciliation who knows madoobe might have convinced these hardcore secessionists to return to somalia

Sland region is no different than the other mamuul goboleeds but just more delusional. It won't get special treatment.

lets face it the rest of the country was at war for 30 years while somaliland was a peacefull state meanwhile al shabab isis pirates roamed free in puntland mogadishu and jubaland and most of somalia

so you cant blame them for wanting to leave however their is still a chance of a reconciliation if farmajo and nabad iyo nolol stop acting like dictators
No chance of reconciliation. The majority of issaqs made up their mind I think. You can correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s what I see from most of them. It seems the young ones in diaspora are just as hell bent on ittiraf and more emotional about it which is odd.

Al shabab is contained in the mountains in PL and Puntland for the better part of their history have been peaceful. Pirates don’t affect anyone but the bastard gaals that dump toxic waste on our seas.

As for konfuur, they need to get more peaceful forsure.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No chance of reconciliation. The majority of issaqs made up their mind I think. You can correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s what I see from most of them. It seems the young ones in diaspora are just as hell bent on ittiraf and more emotional about it which is odd.

Al shabab is contained in the mountains in PL and Puntland for the better part of their history have been peaceful. Pirates don’t affect anyone but the bastard gaals that dump toxic waste on our seas.

you cant compare puntland and somaliland, their was no goverment in puntland and the area was lawless and was a safe haven for pirates while somaliland remained peacefull for several years not to forget the presence of islamic state aswell

as for reconciliation i think thats possible if peace returns to the whole country you cant write it of completly

you cant compare puntland and somaliland, their was no goverment in puntland and the area was lawless and was a safe haven for pirates while somaliland remained peacefull for several years not to forget the presence of islamic state aswell

as for reconciliation i think thats possible if peace returns to the whole country you cant write it of completly
Save haven for pirates? You acting like it was an epidemic! The piracy was a response to gaals dumping their toxic waste on our shores which got people severely sick from.

There was a government in Puntland region since the late 90s, so too say it was some lawless place is disingenuous.

A little story: a UN official came to Garowe from Hargeisa. She was doing one of their reports about the current situation in the region. A close family member of mine who was a minister, remarked to her, sorry puntland is not as safe as Sland(there was a curfew for the un officials) she said back to her, it’s alright, the poverty situation in Sland is horrible, atleast puntland residents get 1 meal a day.

Peace means nothing when there is so much abject poverty. I don’t know how their citizens haven’t revolted yet, most likely the propaganda that they will get ittriaf that will never come.

I see no reconciliation from Sland end because other Somalis don’t care about happened to them in the civil war and they generally don’t like each other. In any case, they have no choice if the central government gets strong enough. They’ll have them by the balls. Same for puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Same goes to you, You cant compare PL with your state. PL was not building Puntland alone but also we were busy building baby states. Dont forget we bring Somalia back in 2004. In-case of SL they dont care beside them self. For last point for Ictraaf they sent their terrorist to south and PL. Everyone knows this fact.

Bohol

VIP

Ain't no ictiraaf coming, that resulted in many previously brainwashed youths no longer to believe in the ictiraaf cause.

So what do you purpose? Do you believe in centralism ?
Clearly federalism is the way to go. Everyone builds up their region. Natural resources to be divided by all states equally. Then profit.

A clear clause in the constitution that gives succession only if the central government can’t raise the median income level by 50% in 15 years.

Would you accept that?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Clearly federalism is the way to go. Everyone builds up their region. Natural resources to be divided by all states equally. Then profit.

A clear clause in the constitution that gives succession only if the central government can’t raise the median income level by 50% in 15 years.

Would you accept that?

Sxb I no doubt believe that somaliland can rejoin but it’s about the south getting its act together

Sxb I no doubt believe that somaliland can rejoin but it’s about the south getting its act together
We should move the capital somewhere north. Cerrigabo most probably. Make the south and central region it’s own gobols and see how they build up their regions.

Nah I don't believe in special treatment. However 1 man 1 vote in Somalia would entice many and other democratic reforms.
Concessions have to be made to Sland though. That’s what’s uncomfortable about deal making. Both sides shouldn’t be totally happy with the deal but ok enough with it, that they move forward.

Bohol

VIP
Concessions have to be made to Sland though. That’s what’s uncomfortable about deal making. Both sides shouldn’t be totally happy with the deal but ok enough with it, that they move forward.

I am all for deal making but it has to be realistic. For example Hargeisa can't represent Sanaag
interests and vice versa, it has to be region by region. As the northern regions have different
economic needs and grievances.

I am all for deal making but it has to be realistic. For example Hargeisa can't represent Sanaag
interests and vice versa, it has to be region by region. As the northern regions have different
economic needs and grievances.
I agree with that. In respect to bringing back Sland into the fold, I meant berbera, burco, and Hargeisa.

I’m all for putting the capital somewhere in the north though. Between Garowe and Hargeisa and it’s cerrigabo. Instead of MX and hawiye that run the central government, it’s now between harti and issaq.

I can only dream though
:bell:

Tukraq

VIP
It is too late to change the capital now Mogadishu is stabilized. That opportunity was present
1991-2012. Abdullahi Yusuf came close when he made Baydhabo the interim capital of then his government.
yeah he was a visionary with that one, Baydhabo would have been a better location, mogadishu is more like a newyork then a DC and can't be effectively secured for stable politics

Trending

Latest posts