Somaliland region opposition leader Cirro and President Farmaajo to meet after Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Cirro has a mandate to represent 44% of the voters in Somaliland region although the 2017 elections was marred by fraud voting disputes so the real percentage is higher. Things that will be discussed is the Somaliland region and Federal government talks and other important things.

upload_2019-5-26_12-44-3.png

Maashallah that is the way to go. Cirro is playing some serious mature politics.

Positive leaders can get us out of this impasse.

The SNM/USC Irir Oromo anti Somali factions is what is holding us aback.

I compare them to the hate filled Bantus of Rwanda.

Bohol

VIP
Maashallah that is the way to go. Cirro is playing some serious mature politics.

Indeed.

Bohol GX/HY don't have that inferior complex this tells me that they have no chip on their shoulder and are the real nobility.

They have no regrets or wanting revenge to settle historical setbacks because there is none to settle.

Cirro has a mandate to represent 44% of the voters in Somaliland region although the 2017 elections was marred by fraud voting disputes so the real percentage is higher. Things that will be discussed is the Somaliland region and Federal government talks and other important things.

View attachment 72989

I am not a fan of Farmaajo, but Cirro can talk to whoever he wants, if he sees this as beneficial, he has the support of the majority people in SL. He is a Wadani, who would never do anything to harm Qadiyadda Somaliland though. It is the other parties, who have double faced Agendas, not him.

Bohol

VIP
I am not a fan of Farmaajo, but Cirro can talk to whoever he wants, if he sees this as beneficial, he has the support of the majority people in SL. He is a Wadani, who would never do anything to harm Qadiyadda Somaliland though. It is the other parties, who have double faced Agendas, not him.

It is not about qadiyaad but representing 44% of the voters that voted for him in the Somaliland
region and Federal government talks. He has their mandate. Muse Bixi can only represent the 52% (disputed) that voted for him.

:manny:

Brother chill, take your inferior Darood Ismaciil complex away, Irir Samaale doesn't exist. There is no united Isaaq and forget about Hawiye, Habar Gidir is not even united.
:mjlol:

It is not about qadiyaad but representing 44% of the voters that voted for him in the Somaliland
region and Federal government talks. He has their mandate. Muse Bixi can only represent the 52% (disputed) that voted for him.

I agree he is representative for his voters, I'm just stating out that Cirro is a seccionist through and through, but as i said Mudane Cirro knows what he does.
:trumpsmirk:

Bohol

VIP
I agree he is representative for his voters, I'm just stating out that Cirro is a seccionist through and through, but as i said Mudane Cirro knows what he does.
:trumpsmirk:

Secessionist is not feasible neither is it a religion.The 44% will decide what is best for their future in regards to Somalia.

Secessionist is not feasible neither is it a religion.The 44% will decide what is best for their future in regards to Somalia.

So you really think this 44 % will agree to struggle for their rights against a powerless FGS, together with Galmudug, Putnland and Jubbaland ? You can't be serious. Even the few unionist i met, they all believe in a north-south sharing system. Even if you ask the average reer Konfur he doesn't believe in federalism at all (ecpext for Puntland). With this cursed Federalism Somalia shooted in their own leg.

Bohol

VIP
So you really think this 44 % will agree to struggle for their rights against a powerless FGS, together with Galmudug, Putnland and Jubbaland ? You can't be serious. Even the few unionist i met, they all believe in a north-south sharing system. Even if you ask the average reer Konfur he doesn't believe in federalism at all (ecpext for Puntland). With this cursed Federalism Somalia shooted in their own leg.

If that 44% are the only pragmatic ones then yh. The rest can wait ictiraaf till the Dajjal arrives.

Abdurahman I concur with your sound judgement but historically if we look closely at the agenda in 1991 was genocidal and meeting after destroying the enemy.

That crazy and sinister agenda didn't work and I said it will not work and succeed in the future because that catalyst itself is destructive.

Cirro and President Farmaajo aren't suffering from that and because of that it will result in positive talks.

What is making the Abdurahman Abdishakur and Ina Kaahin/Faysal is their hate and seeing Somalia in the eyes of Mohamed Siyaad domination or for Faysal beyond that hence why ina Abdishakur is threatening to return to 1991 and with Muuse Biixi and Faysal talking about how they will fight Farmajo as they did with Mohamed Siyaad.

Now who has the complex? Hand on heart those evoking and talking how they will defeat Mohamed Siyaad (deceased long time ago) and constantly comparing Farmaajo though the two are incomparable.

I will tell you by evoking old ghosts they want to keep their people intact and in line.

They are saying if 'they' don't go against the government than they will be enslaved and ruled all over again.

What is that fear?

If that 44% are the only pragmatic ones then yh. The rest can wait ictiraaf till the Dajjal arrives.

This is not pragmatic, but dumb. It would make sense if the people of Somalia would believe in Federalism. Unfornetly majority people there don't believe in it. Even the President Farmaajo doesn't believe in it. Did you forget the fist fight between centralists Farmaajo and federalist (or Kenyan interest representative) Axmed Black ? Or Galmudug and Puntland denying the oil laws ? This chaos is getting worse and worse since 2012.

Bohol

VIP
This is not pragmatic, but dumb. It would make sense if the people of Somalia would believe in Federalism. Unfornetly majority people there don't believe in it. Even the President Farmaajo doesn't believe in it. Did you forget the fist fight between centralists Farmaajo and federalist (or Kenyan interest representative) Axmed Black ? Or Galmudug and Puntland denying the oil laws ? This chaos is getting worse and worse since 2012.

The clue is in the name "Federal government of Somalia" federalism is the law of the land that is why Puntland, Galmudug, Hiirshabelle, South West exist etc.

Abdurahman I concur with your sound judgement but historically if we look closely at the agenda in 1991 was genocidal and meeting after destroying the enemy.

That crazy and sinister agenda didn't work and I said it will not work and succeed in the future because that catalyst itself is destructive.

Cirro and President Farmaajo aren't suffering from that and because of that it will result in positive talks.

What is making the Abdurahman Abdishakur and Ina Kaahin/Faysal is their hate and seeing Somalia in the eyes of Mohamed Siyaad domination or for Faysal beyond that hence why ina Abdishakur is threatening to return to 1991 and with Muuse Biixi and Faysal talking about how they will fight Farmajo as they did with Mohamed Siyaad.

Now who has the complex? Hand on heart those evoking and talking how they will defeat Mohamed Siyaad (deceased long time ago) and constantly comparing Farmaajo though the two are incomparable.

I will tell you by evoking old ghosts they want to keep their people intact and in line.

They are saying if 'they' don't go against the government than they will be enslaved and ruled all over again.

What is that fear?

What ? You clearly have some issues. MSB had the strongest army in Africa, hence this union if Irir Samaale was needed. Who the fu*** is Farmaajo ?

The clue is in the name "Federal government of Somalia" federalism is the law of the land that is why Puntland, Galmudug, Hiirshabelle, South West exist etc.

Come on stop sugar coating. This system was not made by the people and we both know it. Hawiye, Marexaan, Elay and minorities don't believe in it. All these Maamuls don't exist. It is Puntland and some sheegatos.

Abdurahman why are Muuse Biixi and Ina Abdishakur all the time mentioning Farmajo and evoking long time dead former leader?

I am interested to hear.

Bohol

VIP
Come on stop sugar coating. This system was not made by the people and we both know it. Hawiye, Marexaan, Elay and minorities don't believe in it. All these Maamuls don't exist. It is Puntland and some sheegatos.

I never said it is perfect but federalism is a reality in Somalia it can't be wished away easily. It was agreed longtime ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending