Somaliland region minister shocked at seeing a nice looking toilet for the first time in his life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Minister of water of Somaliland region (Saleebaan Cali Koore)

46361151_1769107056550595_8440721745895227392_n.jpg

46401706_1769107039883930_5304823706265059328_n.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Saleebaan Ali Koore aka Dhulos MP of Jeegaania aka the disgraced backward thinking fucker is bewildered by the sight of a good looking toilet. War waxaan yaa nasabkeena kajara.

The thing is Somali has lots of untapped underground aquifers and yet they like to live in squalor conditions.

How hard is it to dig water out of he ground??

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The thing is Somali has lots of untapped underground aquifers and yet they like to live in squalor conditions.

It baffles me too. No plan set out on how many towns need water, how much money will it all cost, how much contribution can we collect from the locals combine with govt contribution and international community.

I have yet to see a real study or team who has actually zoned out puntland village by village, town by town, and reported back on key measuring indexes such as hospitals, schools, water, security levels. We need to know how much work needs to be done and how much it all cost and begin tackling it phase by phase, zone by zone.

The goal and vision should be set. EACH CHILD, MAN, WOMAN in the state will have access to water, toilets, electricity by a set date. This shouldn't change from govt to govt. In my country dawladuhu markay isbadelan lama badelo qorshaha horumarinta asaasiga, waxaa la dhaha 'shared goernment' policies, waa wax guud qaranka loo qoray oo aan hisbi ama madax badeli karin.

Bohol

VIP

Only Oodweyne/Western Togdheer does. The rest of the areas of Somalia is moderate to low. With few high aquifier areas in Nugaal valley.

kW2mFry.jpg

Only Oodweyne/Western Togdheer does. The rest of the areas of Somalia is moderate to low. With few high aquifier areas in Nugaal valley.

kW2mFry.jpg
Who conduct this research and how are they so sure? I thought south Somalia was to unstable for them to research.

Bohol

VIP
You have this water fetish @Bohol, I can understand cause your lands are known 4 water issues kkkk

Where do you get that from. My lands (Burco, Oodweyne and Ceerigaabo) are blessed with water. The only water issue area is Hargeisa (yellow in the map) as you can see.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah I must admit your areas are ok bruv. Look at this earth dam in baligubadle. The east is fine bro, you don't need hargeisa. That is just one zone sxb 10k people 50 cubic meters. Plus u got burco-erigavo and tuulos surrounding it plus u got huge nomadic population also. U shouldn't let this guy stuck in 2 settlements(that is shared hargeisa n berbera) dictate to u. Gabiley mooye meel kale uu dego ma jiro

UNDP-SO-Baligubadle%20dam%203.jpg

Kkkkkkkkkkk biyoole ina koore ka wasiir ka dhigtay ayaa ka daran
Walaahi colonel muuse biixi waa nin aan ka yaabay
Maskaxdii caydiid iyo c/laahi yuusuf baa saaran kkkkkkk

Bohol

VIP
That's not Oodweyne but Burco. This map clearly shows it's Burco and not Oodweyne.

It is from Burco to Western Togdheer aka Oodweyne. Burco is just a tiny dot in the map the large water aquifier covers anything west of Burco all the way to near eastern Hargeisa.

The start of the deep underground water location is a straight line from Mataban district of Hiiraan to Burco district.

upload_2018-11-17_18-2-38.png

Bohol

VIP
You're telling me that huge ass aquifer in SL in the pic you posted only covers oodweyne and "western togdheer ":draketf:

You must be delusional if you think Western Togdheer is small. It is huge + eastern Hargeisa district. That is where majority of the large aquifier is based at.

upload_2018-11-17_19-54-58.png

Go to specsavers kids. Everyone can see it is based in Western Togdheer/Oodweyne to the point it reaches deep inside eastern Hargeisa district. :lol:

kW2mFry.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.