Somaliland region media: 4 points to be agreed in Addis Ababa with Farmaajo

Bohol

VIP
1. All UN agencies that work in Somalia headquarters to be in Hargeisa

2. To work on security issues

4. To restart the talks

3 sounds silly. The rest is realistic though.

https://burcoonline.com/articles/91...dob-Oo-Caalam-Ku-Qasbayo-Inay-Wada-Sexeexdaan

1. in dhamaan hayadaha caalamiga ah ee ka shaqeeya Somaliya uu fadhigooda rasmiga ah noqdo magaalada hargeisa, kuwo muqdisho iyo magaaloyinka kale degana ay halkaasi usoo wada guuraan,

2. in dawlada somaliya iyo Somaliland ay ka wada shaqeeyaan arimaha Amniga iyo isdhaafsiga macluumaadka ay soo gudbiyaan laamaha Amaanka ee Sirdoonka labada dhinac.

3. in dawlada somaliland ay somaliya ka caawiso dhanka waxbarashada hoose iyo jaamacadaha iyo diyaarinta xeerka waxbarashada iyo Dejinta Manaahijta.

4. in dib loo furo wadahadaladii udhexeeyay Labada Dhinac ee somaliland iyo Somaliya.

How come they had to wait for 4 years?
These agreements are shit.
Farmajo needs to publicly apologise for the Ethnic cleansing his clan committed in Hargeisa.

Bohol

VIP
How come they had to wait for 4 years?
These agreements are shit.
Farmajo needs to publicly apologise for the Ethnic cleansing his clan committed in Hargeisa.

Timing. The atrocities of Hargeisa were committed by the former government not just one particular clan.

Making SL an ally of him, would make him politically save and he would be relected 100 percently. The question is what can he offer ?

Obviously Ictiraaf is unrealistic, but he has to come with something that is close to it, since this is SL's main goal. If I would be him, I would advise him a north south share offer to Biixi. All clans in SL including northern Harti would support it and Biixi has no choice but accepting this, due to pressure. Either this or something similar must be offered by the FGS, if he really want to change the status quo.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Of all the points number 1 is probably the deal breaker, ain't no way in hell will they agree to something like that. SL doesn't consider itself part of somalia that's just dumb logistics a easy way for them to influence UN agencies.

Bohol

VIP
Of all the points number 1 is probably the deal breaker, ain't no way in hell will they agree to something like that. SL doesn't consider itself part of somalia that's just dumb logistics a easy way for them to influence UN agencies.

UN agencies and other agencies registered in Somalia already operate in Hargeisa.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
UN agencies in Somalia located in Hargeisa, Somalia. Bad for recognition merchants, good for Somalia as a whole. If this is the deal they agreed to it's bad for Somaliland.

Making SL an ally of him, would make him politically save and he would be relected 100 percently. The question is what can he offer ?

Obviously Ictiraaf is unrealistic, but he has to come with something that is close to it, since this is SL's main goal. If I would be him, I would advise him a north south share offer to Biixi. All clans in SL including northern Harti would support it and Biixi has no choice but accepting this, due to pressure. Either this or something similar must be offered by the FGS, if he really want to change the status quo.

Personally, I don't think he would even take that into consideration. When it came to the talks SL only came back with a small win. If talks kick starts again and fails then should SL completely lock the door for talks with Konfurta Somliyeed Government. As you can see Puntland is reconsidering its position of the union with Konfurta. Therefore, a power share is very unlikely.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
UN agencies in Somalia located in Hargeisa, Somalia. Bad for recognition merchants, good for Somalia as a whole. If this is the deal they agreed to it's bad for Somaliland.

How is it bad thing for somalia i'm a bit confused here o.o they are accepting SL position on things. From the outside looking in it seems that SL is more capable ,which is why they are in SL and not that Somalia has any power over them

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
How is it bad thing for somalia i'm a bit confused here o.o they are accepting SL position on things. From the outside looking in it seems that SL is more capable which is why they are there not that Somalia has any power
I'm saying if UN agencies are headquartered in Hargeisa it means they are in Hargeisa, Somalia not Somaliland. They are recognized as part of Somalia. This is bad for their recognition attempts and probably a tacit admission that they have given up.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'm saying if UN agencies are headquartered in Hargeisa it means they are in Hargeisa, Somalia not Somaliland. They are recognized as part of Somalia. This is bad for their recognition attempts and probably a tacit admission that they have given up.

I see my english comp is sluggish sometimes soz.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Why would SL cover up a genocide, and then make up another one:mindblown:

Stop this suugo conspiracy :ohlord:
What I meant to say, they are changing the info on what happened and other details to suit Thier agenda. The genocide is much more complicated and can't be used as bases for blaming others for wrongdoing.