Somaliland region elders complain after suspected Al shabab terrorist from Sland is arrested by NISA

Terrorists are the worse. Imagine travelling 1000 km from another region in Somalia just to commit crimes against the innocent people of Mogadishu.
Warya I saw the guy that used to carry out killings.
These guys have been definatly been trainned abroad no empathy,sympathy or regret or any human emotions and the impact it will have on the victims families . This guy is speaking about the heart breaking issues like he is narrating stories of planet earth like David Attenborough.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
there should be a proper trial and if he is found guilty, he should be executed by hanging publicly with his body being hold over by a crane mounted on a truck to assure he stays alive for hours while suffering for all the lives taken by him. disgusting, nothing i hate more then a terrorist.

there should be a proper trial and if he is found guilty, he should be executed by hanging publicly with his body being hold over by a crane mounted on a truck to assure he stays alive for hours while suffering for all the lives taken by him. disgusting, nothing i hate more then a terrorist.

I remember there was an al shabaab former recruiter who was from balle-gobadle , Haud, SL.