Somaliland region defence minister says there should be disarmament in eastern Somaliland regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Not possible. The east is tribal areas each community needs their weapons to defend itself in case of war as we saw in Ceelafweyn.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I agree with disarming civilians but Somaliland is not there yet, they need to show more responsibility. What if the government goes wild on the civilians, that will be very bad.

I believe only policemen and the army should have weapons but disarming the people will be hard, maybe in 10 years..

Reer bosaaso don't sound like that. They have a similar accent to burco that harsh Northern dialect. This guy has that soft Somali from South

Reer bosaso don't sound anything like reer burco..

It's very very different ..bosaso is closer to ceerigaabo and sanaag..burco is much stronger not even reer laascanod sound like reer burco..

Burco is closer to Hargeysa Berbera and that part of the North.. not surprising considering it's all 200 mile radius..

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Reer bosaso don't sound anything like reer burco..

It's very very different ..bosaso is closer to ceerigaabo and sanaag..burco is much stronger not even reer laascanod sound like reer burco..

Burco is closer to Hargeysa Berbera and that part of the North.. not surprising considering it's all 200 mile radius..

What I mean is that soft Somali most of the Northern East (pl) has that harsher tone and gets softer the more South you go

We aren't talking about madaxdhaqameedyada. How can Puntland let someone who claims that land visit if they control it.

You are right, muuse biixi arrived in xaadaaftimo in 2017 during his campaign and he was invited by suldaanka guud ee warsangel saciid cabdulaahi... and it was merely a photo opportunity for kulmiye and it was for suldaanka to remind gaas of his pledges and to squeeze more money from him for gobolka sanaag..

And it worked..

In 2018 Muuse biixi didn't travel to warsangeli lands during his trip to sanaag..and here is why

An article written by your media

http://somalilandtoday.com/2018/11/...ibaan-ka-tirsan-golaha-wakiillada-somaliland/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts