Somaliland region closes down Horn Cable TV after it broadcasted protests

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think the president of Somaliland should stop and appreciate the peace the region enjoyed for decades, u must protect the people mr Bixi not deny them their right to voice their concerns. :)

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
I think the president of Somaliland should stop and appreciate the peace the region enjoyed for decades, u must protect the people mr Bixi not deny them their right to voice their concerns. :)
Muse bixi is not to blame for shit,its the opposition and other faction not receiving free money that are against him,i say its good it brings out all the problems sl has to the surface

may Allah protect our president and guide him

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Muse bixi is not to blame for shit,its the opposition and other faction not receiving free money that are against him,i say its good it brings out all the problems sl has to the surface

may Allah protect our president and guide him
Nah if you suck Bixi dick you need to end up like him scared cuz he takes land and doesn’t even help the people of Sanaag and Sool.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Nah if you suck Bixi **** you need to end up like him scared cuz he takes land and doesn’t even help the people of Sanaag and Sool.
Sxb what do you know about bixi???
He is using sl money to move it forward instead of bribing odeys,he is bringing discipline back to the sl gov structure
Silanyo has a 15 mil house no one says anything about him why?cause he kept them quiet with bribes,bixi is a stronger leader,cirro would have made a terrible president he has no experience leading and warrabe is just nuts

Trending