Somaliland region businessman says Siad Bare was better for Somaliland than governor Muuse Bixi

Yh the two are not the same, one was the president of Somalia and the other is a leader of a region within Somalia.

But I agree with his point, which is why I think best strategy towards somaliland is isolation.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
what do yo expect? muse bixi and many other prominent snm member/sl businessmen were very close to the kaccaan and personally benfitted from it (soviet military education, berbera port construction) untill they jumped to the snm bandwagon.

what do yo expect? muse bixi and many other prominent snm member/sl businessmen were very close to the kaccaan and personally benfitted from it (soviet military education, berbera port construction) untill they jumped to the snm bandwagon.

but they defected by 1985, issaqs who were working the government were restricted and weren't allowed in high government positions which was a form of discrimination.i.e the prime minister omar arte.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Those called faaqash cause they work with kacaan. The funny thing is those are from isaaq forgive them lool.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
but they defected by 1985, issaqs who were working the government were restricted and weren't allowed in high government positions which was a form of discrimination.i.e the prime minister omar arte.
isaaq had greater representation in goverment than say dirs who were loyal the kaccaan and even fought against the snm.
i pretty sure it was about neglect and lack of development of the northern region (specifacally isaaq teritory) for the reason to defect.

isaaq had greater representation in goverment than say dirs who were loyal the kaccaan and even fought against the snm.
i pretty sure it was about neglect and lack of development of the northern region (specifacally isaaq teritory) for the reason to defect.

No they never had a "good representation" in the government. THe southern Dirs and the ISSA were against the government. But, one of the reason why issa were against the government was due to local clan rivalry and grazing land in modern day salel province of SL.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
No they never had a "good representation" in the government. THe southern Dirs and the ISSA were against the government. But, one of the reason why issa were against the government was due to local clan rivalry and grazing land in modern day salel province of SL.
i never said that isaaq had "good representation" but greater than than dir who opposed snm an recaptured teritory for barres regime.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
that's true issaq had greater representation than Gadderbirsi
dir numbers small compared to isaaq
D1Z_WewWwAEvuyn.jpg

Last edited: