Somaliland region: A Borama man was killed by police in Wajalee & the body was eaten by hyenas

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
But to be honest, these "elders" will do another press conference in front of some local hotel, then wait on Somaliland to give them their welfare check to "keep the peace". While selling out their own people, so they can have money for Shah bigays :drakelaugh: I think these Odaayasha are hustling real grievances and are professional "peace makers" like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton :russ:, they exist in the same function lol. How else will they fund their perpetual retirement lol. No pensions in Africa remember.

I think its a shake down for money ( these useless press conferences), they do it for their diaspora to send money, or for Somaliland to pay them.

Like their failed "Cawaale" rebel group that surrounded after 3 days ( which I think Somaliland created anyways, but the point still stands)

@Bohol if they attempt anything, I will be thoroughly surprised lol.

Bohol

VIP
But to be honest, these "elders" will do another press conference in front of some local hotel, then wait on Somaliland to give them their welfare check to "keep the peace". While selling out their own people, so they can have money for Shah bigays :drakelaugh: I think these Odaayasha are hustling real grievances and are professional "peace makers" like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton :russ:, they exist in the same function lol. How else will they fund their perpetual retirement lol. No pensions in Africa remember.

I think its a shake down for money ( these useless press conferences), they do it for their diaspora to send money, or for Somaliland to pay them.

Like their failed "Cawaale" rebel group that surrounded after 3 days ( which I think Somaliland created anyways, but the point still stands)

@Bohol if they attempt anything, I will be thoroughly surprised lol.

Reer Borama are peaceful if this was the east, multiple people would have died for such thing. He was killed then thrown in a ditch where the hyenas feasted on him, very sad case.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Reer Borama are peaceful if this was the east, multiple people would have died for such thing. He was killed then thrown in a ditch where the hyenas feasted on him, very sad case.

:kodaksmiley:WTF, that's major disrespect to a dead body, but yet a perfect reason for a revolt.

But sadly, they aren't gonna do shit, It seems Reer Borama have been thoroughly domesticated by their Somaliland Overlords. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but their leadership is lacking and allowing for their civilians to be abused. I think they need a change in Odaayasha, and they need to do something. I have to suspect some type of poverty, will the government give the dead guy's family a pay out? Or will the Odayaasha expect the payment and tell that family to chill out. Seems like a victim economy to me.

But They dumped some innocent dudes body into a ravine so wild animals can eat him. :kodaksmiley:

I don't think there is anything more that can happen to Gudabirsi to make them hate Somaliland.

I think they hate themselves more, then they hate Somaliland. Something psychological happened to these people:kodaksmiley:

I urge the MB administration government to DEG DEG arrest and prosecute the police officer/ police officers involved. Furthermore, this is not the first time Police Brutality happened in Wajalee.

Trending

Latest posts