MONEY TEAM
First of all Sheikh Isaaq is a story there is no concrete evidence since no
one has met him, it is like Sheikh Darood flying with a magic carpet from
Yemen with one shoe he stolen. :lol:

Now lets get back to the reality I see you are claiming Warsangeli areas to try
and make yourself look bigger in Sanaag, Nothing will be added niyohow. You
are left with tiny a strip in Sanaag. In your paint map you claim Dhuur Madare,
Bulshaale, Dhoob etc those are Gadhweyn tuulos. You lost lost 50% of your land
whether it is in Sanaag, Western Sool or northern Sool.
This liar is desperate fact dhulos and warsangeli don't have anybody between them dhoob is probably warsangeli place madare is definitely dhulos place a simple logic will tell you that considering north of it dhaxamo and south of it is dip qarax
idk who these landgaabs called gadhweyn are but there is no isaaq east of dhulos:cryinglaughsmiley:
You can add grey dots all you want fact is you lost all 100% of the Ceel Afweyn and
Dararweyne districts including Bohol.
:drakelaugh:

again you dumb f*ck there is no such thing as dararweyn district also you dumb f*ck how can they be lose all ceel afweyne district when the most western place they went in ceel afweyne district was the place itself
HfbSTvM.png

so tell me how dhulos lost all ceel afweyn district when the most western village at that time was ceel afweyne itself meaning 99% of present day district has always been isaaq:cryinglaughsmiley:
Hence why your websites are crying about the list of towns they lost.

Waxaan soo bandhigayaa liisto aan dhammays tirnayn oo mujinaysa dhulkii ay Habar Yoonista bari ay
beesha Dhulbahante ka qabsadeen boqolkii sano ee la soo dhaafay.

1.Siigodheer (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
2.Ceel-afweyn (Sacad Yunis vice mayor)
3.Dararaweyne (Idarays/Sacad Yunis mayor)
4.Dogoble (Idarays/Sacad Yunis mayor)
5.Bohol (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
6.Docosha (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
7.Ceel La Helay (Barkhad/Sacad Yunis mayor)
8.Sincaaro
9.Godheer

http://allssc.com/2011/01/siilaanyo-waa-carab-dheere-kale-by-qalinkii-maxamed-daad/
again dameer i already said those villages recently made on empty land here is all you were able To accomplish
qBWmbzS.jpg

k50zFcW.jpg

Tell me how that's 50% of dhulos land that small red line is all you accomplished with the british help against the nalaye ahmed

Jidali that was Dhulos in 1856 as documented by Speke is shared today with Gadhweyn/
Urursuge
So let me get this straight when he talks about you people living in mait his lying but when he talks about jidaale his telling the truth:dead:
HALKAN KA DAAWO SHIRKII BEESHA MAXAMED MUUSE EE URURSUGE UGA SOCDAY MAGALADA JIIDALI OO SOO GABA GAB

:hahaidiot:
You lost the argument go away :dead:
First I gave you a credible government source from a group your own clan kiss ass to the British government you try to discredit them by using a article from captain speck then I show you a piece from the same book that helps my argument now your questioning the same source you brought to me:cryinglaughsmiley:
You can't have it both ways either speck is lying about the whole book or your just embarrassed to admit am right.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Shows me a white guy from somnet created map as if that has any more credibility then the British government themselves:cryinglaughsmiley:
kymxnMY.png

Also you dumb f*ck read before you post in your map you posted it clearly says I own jidaale:cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Is this low IQ tranny lover now arguing with me whether Isaaq landed on
Mait or not? :lol: Sheikh Isaaq just like Sheikh Darood have no actual
evidence they existed so don't compare apple and oranges. We have a
evidence of the fact that Daroods lived in Maydh from author
Shihab ad-Din who was alive during those wars though from
the Conquest of Abyssinia where they are referred to as the people of "Mait".
Unless you can bring me someone from 700 years ago who lived in the sametime
as Sheikh Isaaq and was present when he made those landings your argument is
void and null. :lol:

Kid wants to compare Speke a explorer himself who went to Jidali to Sheikh Isaaq. :lol:
Did Speke meet Sheikh Isaaq? Did he saw him landing on the seas? the answer is no.

In his medieval Futuh Al-Habash ("Conquest of Abyssinia") documenting the Abyssinian–Adal war, the chronicler
Shihab ad-Din notes that the Harti Darod were at the time the predominant authority in Maydh.He thus consistently
refers to them as the "People of Mait".

Furthermore you claim Dhoob is Warsangeli, nah it is Gadhweyn town.

H-Y elders in the area and surveying the schools.

The list of towns you lost with concrete evidence dating back to as far as 400 years.

1. Maydh
2. Erigavo
3. Ainabo
4. Ceel Afweyn

and the list goes on

:hahaidiot:

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Is this low IQ tranny lover now arguing with me whether Isaaq landed on Mait or not? :lol: Sheikh Isaaq
just like Sheikh Darood have no actual evidence they existed so don't compare apple and oranges. We have a
evidence of the fact that Daroods lived in Maydh though from the Conquest of Abyssinia where they
referred to as the people of "Mait".

In his medieval Futuh Al-Habash ("Conquest of Abyssinia") documenting the Abyssinian–Adal war, the chronicler
Shihab ad-Din notes that the Harti Darod were at the time the predominant authority in Maydh.He thus consistently
refers to them as the "People of Mait".
are you fucking handicap he said isaaq first landed in mait around the same time darod came to the north
dumb f*ck if you knew anything you would know by the adal war darod sub clans like harti even some isaaq sub clans like
magadle or what ever is called existed meaning is been hundreds of years after you landed in mait did your small brain fail to comprehend in those few hundred years between when you came to mait to when the adal wars happened you lost mait:dead:

Furthermore you claim Dhoob is Warsangeli, nah it is Gadhweyn town.

H-Y elders in the area and surveying the schools.

hard to take your videos serious when you just tried to claim jidaale because naleye ahmed and there hy wifes live there
:dead1:
bring me credible sources that say otherwise :draketf:
i just noticed something in my previous pic when you lied about me and said i claimed dhoob as dhulos territory i didnt i left it out meaning your lying just to lie:dead:
i personally don't give a f*ck about warsangeli and there territories in my brain that place is warsangeli hence why left it out of dhulos territories :dead:
also dameer small numbers warsangeli live under dhulos in jidaale but that doesnt make it a warsangeli town is still majority mine the same is probably true for that dhoob place
also according to this map you brought me dhoob is dhulos territory
kymxnMY.png

:deadrose:
another map you posted giving harti dhoob
opM7rtg.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Tranny lover no amount of paint maps are going to make a difference on the ground. The man with the biggest gun
rules the land.

What are H-Y armed men doing in your so called Jidali "village" setting up checkpoints? :lol: :lol:

Two Gunmen believed to be from the Habar Yonis/Cabdala Xamud sub-clan carjacked a khat Vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser)
in Jiidali village (34km E of Ceerigaabo) on 12/03. The perpetrators approached the driver after he had parked the vehicle at
the Jiidale khat dealer shop and demanded his keys at gunpoint. The vehicle that belongs to a member of the Habar Jeclo
/Basanbur sub clan had left Ceerigaabo and was heading to Badhan. It is not clear if the motive for the theft was expressly
clan related.

08/03/2014

:sheed::sass2:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Tranny lover no amount of paint maps are going to make a difference on the ground. The man with the biggest gun
rules the land.

What are H-Y armed men doing in your so called Jidali "village" setting up checkpoints? :lol: :lol:

08/03/2014

:sheed::sass2:
remember when you claimed dip qarax as some isaaq using argument similar to what your using today
Read the report you illiterate clown... it says the fighting happened in Dhabeeda near Dib Qarax village /42km south east
of Ceerigaabo over pasture aka land dispute. It can't get more simple than that.
"Two pastoralist groups hailing from Dhulbahante and Habar Yonis exchanged gunfire in Dhabeeda near Dibqarax Village
(42km SE of Ceerigaabo) following an escalated dispute over pasture in the morning of ." 11/2014
even thoe the relief agency claimed otherwise
zGhUDyE.png

your a well known liar who tries to distort the truth:ftw9nwa:

Two Gunmen believed to be from the Habar Yonis/Cabdala Xamud sub-clan carjacked a khat Vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser)
in Jiidali village (34km E of Ceerigaabo) on 12/03. The perpetrators approached the driver after he had parked the vehicle at
the Jiidale khat dealer shop and demanded his keys at gunpoint. The vehicle that belongs to a member of the Habar Jeclo
/Basanbur sub clan had left Ceerigaabo and was heading to Badhan. It is not clear if the motive for the theft was expressly
clan related.
do you want me to teach you english it clearly says that two guys car jacked infront of khat dealership where did you get the check points from you dumb f*ck?:ulachen001:
didnt i already said small hy who most of them women are married into nalaye ahmed exist:ulachen001:
apparently small insignificant minority robbing there own isaaq clan means they run the place come to me with an article saying you robbed nalaye ahmed in jidaale no one cares about hj:ulachen001:
by the way dumb f*ck there is a un relief report done on jidaale(nalaye ahmed) plus the cudur(the only hy place near jidaale)
together and even then nalaye ahmed outnumber the cudur isaaq and and the none existent ones in jidaale:cryinglaughsmiley:

hvLlOKP.png

by the way just incase you confuse jidaale and cudur here is cudur a place thats exclusively isaaq meaning nearly all those 90 representive come from there:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
@Freebandz Don't act dumb. What are armed H-Y men doing in your "village" in the first place? if you control it. :lol:
Lastly you just proved my point it is always Gadhweyn/Muuse Ismaaciil that are encroaching on your villages,
whether it is Dibqarax or Jidali. :lol:

Remember all this is happening in your tiny village, the keyword being in Jiidali village. :lol:

"Two Gunmen believed to be from the Habar Yonis/Cabdala Xamud sub-clan
carjacked a khat Vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser) in Jiidali village "

pastoralist groups hailing from Dhulbahante and Habar Yonis exchanged gunfire in Dhabeeda near Dibqarax Village
(42km SE of Ceerigaabo) following an escalated dispute over pasture in the morning of ." 11/2014

The keyword being "dispute of over pasture land".

obamadatazz

Finally this "Cuduur" you mentioned is no where near Jidaali, I have checked
the map neither do Abdi Hamud live in Jidaali, it is actually a group called
Maxamed Muuse/Urursuge that live in the Jidaali area. A landlocked Qurijile
thinking he knows about Sanaag demographics.

:drakewtf:

HALKAN KA DAAWO SHIRKII BEESHA MAXAMED MUUSE EE URURSUGE UGA SOCDAY MAGALADA JIIDALI OO SOO GABA GAB

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Freebandz Don't act dumb. What are armed H-Y men doing your "village" in the first place? if you control it. :lol:
Lastly you just proved my point it is always Gadhweyn/Muuse Ismaaciil that are encroaching on your villages,
whether it is Dibqarax or Jidali. :lol:

pastoralist groups hailing from Dhulbahante and Habar Yonis exchanged gunfire in Dhabeeda near Dibqarax Village

The keyword being "dispute of over pasture land".

obamadatazz

so you admit there both dhulos places:ftw9nwa:
how can you encroach on to jidale when those two guys were living there and robbed another isaaq passing by:ftw9nwa:
Dhulos wasn't even involved the only thing dhulos about that article was the village that already had small isaaq population:ftw9nwa:
unless to you robbing hj=robbing dhulos:ftw9nwa:
i unlike you will admit that dip qarax and jidale have some isaaq but not anywhere to claim shared of any kind:ninja:

Bohol

VIP
I have never said Dhulos have zero population in those areas but there has been fighting over land ownership many times
as your own websites highlighted involving Muuse Ismaaciil. So how are you going to claim Gadhweyn don't have presence
in those areas? The reason fighting breaks out areas like Dhabeeda, Dibqarax is because they are already there and
did not fly in by plane. :lol:

This was dhabeeda near Dibqarax back in 2014. The fighting was over land and your
websites complained about Gadhweyn land expansion.

"Dagaal u dhexeeya beelaha Muuse ISmaciil ee dhuldurugsiga wada ee uu dabada ka riixayo maamulka SNM iyo
beesha Ugaadhyahan -Naaleeye Axmed ayaa sababay dhimasho iyo dhaawacba . Sida la xaqiijiyey dhaawaca iyo
dhimashada beesha Naaleeye Axmed ayaa hal nin oo dhaawac ugu dhintay magaalada Awr-boogays iyo laba nin
oo dhaawacooda la geeyey magaalada Ceerigaabo sida uu sheegay Cabdiqani Cali Bulaale. Ninka Dhintay Alle Ha
u Naxariistee ayaa lagu sheegay Maxamed Fure Cali (Ina Cali Fure)"

http://www.lafweyne.com/2014/12/13/dagaal-ka-dhacay-degaanka-dhabeebo-dhegeyso/

Bohol

VIP
Now compare this to my towns. Not even Dhulo politicians can visit it let alone armed men roaming around, now that
is a town which you can say is in firm control of locals.

Viva Bohol.

"Anigaygani Bohol ma tagi karo Sacad Yoonis oo dhan baa ka markhaatiya"

The late Fuad Adan Cadde AUN.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I have never said Dhulos have zero population in those areas but there has been fighting over land ownership many times
as your own websites highlighted involving Muuse Ismaaciil. So how are you going to claim Gadhweyn don't have presence
in those areas? The reason fighting breaks out areas like Dhabeeda, Dibqarax is because they are already there and
did not fly in by plane. :lol:

This was dhabeeda near Dibqarax back in 2014. The fighting was over land and your
websites complained about Gadhweyn land expansion.

"Dagaal u dhexeeya beelaha Muuse ISmaciil ee dhuldurugsiga wada ee uu dabada ka riixayo maamulka SNM iyo
beesha Ugaadhyahan -Naaleeye Axmed ayaa sababay dhimasho iyo dhaawacba . Sida la xaqiijiyey dhaawaca iyo
dhimashada beesha Naaleeye Axmed ayaa hal nin oo dhaawac ugu dhintay magaalada Awr-boogays iyo laba nin
oo dhaawacooda la geeyey magaalada Ceerigaabo sida uu sheegay Cabdiqani Cali Bulaale. Ninka Dhintay Alle Ha
u Naxariistee ayaa lagu sheegay Maxamed Fure Cali (Ina Cali Fure)"

http://www.lafweyne.com/2014/12/13/dagaal-ka-dhacay-degaanka-dhabeebo-dhegeyso/
adeer did you read what i wrote
i unlike you will admit that dip qarax and jidale have some isaaq but not anywhere to claim shared of any kind
:heh:
also dont you mean another failed land expansion :heh:
i mean i still own dip qarax after all :heh:
the last successful land expansion was done by us:heh:

Bohol

VIP
Well if you admit those areas do indeed have some Isaaq specially Muuse Ismaaciil
then be-careful in the future saying they are exclusive Dhulos which is false, Gadhweyn
are present in a lot of areas but they don't brag that is why people think they don't live
in south eastern areas of Ceerigaabo district but they do. Back in 2006 they also fought
Warsangeli in Biyo Guduud that is how far their arms reach.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Now compare this to my towns. Not even Dhulo politicians can visit it let alone armed men roaming around, now that
is a town which you can say is in firm control of locals.

Viva Bohol.

"Anigaygani Bohol ma tagi karo Sacad Yoonis oo dhan baa ka markhaatiya"

The late Fuad Adan Cadde AUN.
bohol doesn't have dhulos living there jidale has small isaaq living there:heh:
what can't you not comprehend i said jidale has small isaaq minority every household in somalia has guns there for is natural they would also have one :heh:
you make it sound as thoe they were robbing dhulos in there own place when they were robbing another isaaq:heh:
would you rather have nalaye ahmed stripping you of your guns?:heh:

Bohol

VIP
@Freebandz Gadhweyn are properly the most armed clan in
Sanaag and also largest in numbers. They are untouchable, that is why they are
living in Dhoob far away from their traditional heartlands, Puntland nor Khaatumo can
ever dare to enter it. :lol:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Well if you admit those areas do indeed have some Isaaq specially Muuse Ismaaciil
then be-careful in the future saying they are exclusive Dhulos which is false, Gadhweyn
are present in a lot of areas but they don't brag that is why people think they don't live
in south eastern areas of Ceerigaabo district but they do. Back in 2006 they also fought
Warsangeli in Biyo Guduud that is how far their arms reach.
adeer go to your own websites your own people dont claim it what argument is there to begin with:heh:
this claiming of these dhulos/warsangeli places only exist on forums even your own websites i dont see you folks claiming it:heh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Freebandz Gadhweyn are properly the most armed clan in
Sanaag and also largest in numbers. They are untouchable, that is why they are
living in Dhoob far away from their traditional heartlands, Puntland nor Khaatumo can
ever dare to enter it. :lol:
did you forget all isaaq sub clans were disarmed specially hy if i remember correctly the deal was the hy militia would join sl after the habar habar wars :heh:
if you can't remember dhulos were the only ones who weren't disarmed :heh:
i mean who's protecting the tiny village called dhoob today:heh:
not somaliland certainly not the militia who disarmed themselves to be somaliland:heh:

Bohol

VIP
@Freebandz Oodweynenews (H-Y) was one of the first to post about Dhoob, everyone knows that place is Gadhweyn.
Lastly those who disarmed themselves in 1997 Hargeisa conference were mainly reer galbeed. Eastern H-Y did not
disarm themselves, they simply integrated some of their militia to the army later on, they still keep their weapons.
That is why Sanaag and Sool see a lot of the clan clashes because basically
everyone has a gun.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Freebandz Oodweynenews (H-Y) was one of the first to post about Dhoob, everyone knows that place is Gadhweyn.
Lastly those who disarmed themselves in 1997 Hargeisa conference were mainly reer galbeed. Eastern H-Y did not
disarm themselves, they simply integrated some of their militia to the army later on, they still keep their weapons.
That is why Sanaag and Sool see a lot of the clan clashes because basically
everyone has a gun.
so basically they became somaliland:patrice:

Bohol

VIP
Mostly for example Talaabo ( a man who took part of the Sanaag wars) after the 1997 conference all his militias wore
the Somaliland shirt and continued their business. He also became the Sanaag governor, the reason Somaliland is
active in Ceerigaabo in the first place is because of Muuse Ismaaciil/Gadhweyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.