Somaliland Recognized By Rocket League!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
250 fps.PNG

Timo Jareer and proud

Were you bullied for your hair when younger ? why do you have to tell people that you are proud of your Afro ? :hillarybiz:Just curious don’t take it to heart :duck:
No, the opposite actually. People liked it a lot, especially Arab girls for some reason. The only people who really disliked my hair was my mother and paternal aunts. The Afro has grown on my Mother, my Aunts, however... Not so much. "Ciyaal suuq waa egga" is not a uncommon sentence they say to me when I visit them lol.

No, the opposite actually. People liked it a lot, especially Arab girls for some reason. The only people who really disliked my hair was my mother and paternal aunts. The Afro has grown on my Mother, my Aunts, however... Not so much. "Ciyaal suuq waa egga" is not a uncommon sentence they say to me when I visit them lol.
So you let it grow ? Of course Somali mother’s condemn when their sons grow out their hair :mjlol:

Timo Jareer and proud

So you let it grow ? Of course Somali mother’s condemn when their sons grow out their hair :mjlol:
I'm only in the West to graduate University, work for a bit, then dip. I have no reason nor time to f*ck around in a gang. My fam can think whatever they want of me by appearance, I don't care and just go by character. lol.

Trending