Somaliland rape victim sentenced to flogging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I wanna know where’s the credibility in this story I never heard of a stoning in Somaliland

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somalia is the new India, might even be worse at least Indians aren’t scared of being blown to pieces.

nonesense. just dont believe women will be flogged,,neva happened before and it wont now. that will cause a clan warfare.
IMPOSSIBLE......let me know when its carried out.

Not if she's from a minority clan.

huh minority clans not messed up with. if she minority all hell will break lose 10 fold. Bigger clans r easier to deal with.
am in hargeisa and neva heard this story.
maybe an NGO looking for funds,,,they use stuff like that. women to be flogged!!!???you kidding me, thats WAR.

Ugaaso

Deni
huh minority clans not messed up with. if she minority all hell will break lose 10 fold. Bigger clans r easier to deal with.
am in hargeisa and neva heard this story.
maybe an NGO looking for funds,,,they use stuff like that. women to be flogged!!!???you kidding me, thats WAR.

yeah I agree NGOs and the bbc news channel make up fake stories sometimes.

VIP
What a cursed nation. It will most likely get overturned but why are these laws even on the books? The diaspora has a lot of work to do to enlighten their ppl

Disgusting that people are coming up with fake news so that they can present Somalis as being savages.

Even people back home would never punish a girl that has said she has been raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts