Somaliland president Muuse Bihi admits robbing bussineses in SL using a gun

Muse didn't only rob a store, he is ruthless muderer and his victims are well known and recorded.
If it is well known and recorded, produce it. Produce one iota of evidence that he killed one innocent civilian.

Would you like to me to produce evidence provided by the man you are booty clapping for Morgan himself, saying he wanted to exterminate the Isaaqs? Or video footage of him ordering the shelling of civilian neighbourhoods in Hargeysa?

That is the difference between me and you. I am referring to facts, you are referring to stories made up years and decades after the fact.

If it is well known and recorded, produce it. Produce one iota of evidence that he killed one innocent civilian.

Would you like to me to produce evidence provided by the man you are booty clapping for Morgan himself, saying he wanted to exterminate the Isaaqs? Or video footage of him ordering the shelling of civilian neighbourhoods in Hargeysa?

That is the difference between me and you. I am referring to facts, you are referring to stories made up years and decades after the fact.
Don’t bother with these people, they know perfectly well that they are lying but they just don’t care. :ufdup:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
In other fake news here is Abdulahi Deni admitting he caused the last famine in Somalia because he ate the country’s grain supply which was housed in a warshad in garowe.

Why you posting video that has no relation to your lie :damedamn: .

Plus bring evidence of it, or shut the f*ck up.

Morgan doesn't have any say in pl politics he just simply lives in Garowe meanwhile the guy who not only killed a bunch of people in awdal but also robbed from his own people is ur president don't forget he also served in kacaan military even if it was short. You can't compare the two ones a president and one is living as a civilian :mjlol:
All MJ's booty clap for Morgan, that is what matters. You can't have schoolgirl crushes on one of the worst mass murderers in Somali history, then cry about a guy who robbed a shop. GTFO.

You say he killed a bunch of people in Awdal. The Gadabuursi at the time (including their most respected elder Sheekh Cali Jawhar), said he cleaned up the last of the Faqqash outside Borama.

Provide your evidence that he killed even one civilian. Otherwise, it didnt happen. Simples.

Speaking of glass houses, what about you and your celebration of this list of warlords and their massacres?
View attachment 140556
At least two of those guys are in Somaliland's current government. You also forgot to include your General Nuuh Taani.
Morgan is a world renowned mass murderer of civilians, massacring civilians in the North and the South.

Give me one credible piece of evidence that those guys above killed even one civilian between them. Evidence or it didn't happen.

A lot of people accuse Abdullahi Yusuf of war crimes, but unless I see credible proof I won't parrot what people say. Evidence and facts, they are kind of important.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
All MJ's booty clap for Morgan, that is what matters. You can't have schoolgirl crushes on one of the worst mass murderers in Somali history, then cry about a guy who robbed a shop. GTFO.

You say he killed a bunch of people in Awdal. The Gadabuursi at the time (including their most respected elder Sheekh Cali Jawhar), said he cleaned up the last of the Faqqash outside Borama.

Provide your evidence that he killed even one civilian. Otherwise, it didnt happen. Simples.
He was stationed in awdal when dilla and borama massacre happened. Here's the natives mourning the dead so don't say "hE oNlY kIlLeD faQqAsH"
Even to this day this guy is stealing look at this he's stealing farm land from reer awdal
We protect our warlords but we don't give them high ranking govt positions that's the difference.

He was stationed in awdal when dilla and borama massacre happened. Here's the natives mourning the dead so don't say "hE oNlY kIlLeD faQqAsH"
Even to this day this guy is stealing look at this he's stealing farm land from reer awdal
We protect our warlords but we don't give them high ranking govt positions that's the difference.
It’s all lies muse Bixi was not even part of the dilla and borama fighting and here take it from the actual people who were there.

Here is president Muse Bixi being welcomed like a king to Dilla and Borama and ask yourself why would the people be welcoming him like that if he massacred their people. Don’t try to lie or change the history, facts are facts mate. :ufdup:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Why do MJs bootyclap for Morgan did you forgive him for collaborating with Siad and the red berets to kill other MJs in Mudug ? What’s the obsession with this guy? It’s kind of weird

Nothing compares to Puntland's leader who sent his clan melitia to massacre inside the Parliament hall Garowe all the security guards of ex-Puntland Parliament speaker who hails from East Sanaag.

To add insults to injury, they selected a replacement speaker while the dead still lay outside the parliament building. That was heartless to the zth degree.

Why you posting video that has no relation to your lie :damedamn: .

Plus bring evidence of it, or shut the f*ck up.
1599658162356.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Bruh for the last time try to debate about the thread on hand, did the Khat consumption turned you autistic ?why do you have to bring a PL politicians in a thread about the SL president?:kanyehmm:

Open up on a thread about Gen.Morgan if you are so o obsessed to talk about him rather than trashing and calaacaling about him all over the political section with a cuqdad, the thread is about Dhuuso Biihi, the downlow Khaniis Somaliland president and his past thuggis behavior, stay on topic kid or step out.:trumpsmirk:
8759-c5df7fd0646203d828f72399094662ac-jpg.140605

Last edited:
It’s Habar Awal on Habar Awal crime. Habar Awal love Biixi. You used to do good threads bro but now you’re slacking. You’ve lost your mojo :mjdontkno: :cosbyhmm:

The only Habar awal that fully support Muuse bixii is JB reer Xareed. What concerns me is that a large amount of Habar Awal on social media giving muuse bixii their unconditional support which i found quite interesting and baffling. In addition, many of them did not callout the land theft of subeer awal in hargeisa or muuse bixii's political suicide that he commited the other month.

Personally, the subeer awal political class is finished because it exposed major qabilyalaad that divided Somalilanders based on clan lines, which is sad. Had muuse bixii been one of my reer abtis from the South and East Hargeisa there would be a mass of people particularly habar awal that would demand him to step down. I would even add that some so called" Heego" supporters would even cook up conspiracy theory and accuse a certain community is working with neighbouring Somalia's government to undermind somaliland's political stability.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Yariiseey do you think you are in Hague court asking me to post confidential murder confessions on here just to please a Qaldaan high on khat? :mjlol:

Walaalo find other things to do with your life than calaacaling and seeing Morgan shadows on each thread, I didn't even mention him until you brought him up, stop embarrassing urself kid, you can't be praising Eeydoor warlords on a thread and going after another one in a thread.

What was your old your nick by the way? you remind me of one of my old TC victims.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Trending