Somaliland police jailed two #Canadian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gender based persecution means liberalism and feminism that'd estrous societies and turns women into homewreckers and crazy entitled feminists. Good on the Somaliland police. Non of that western crap will be tolerated so long as proud Somalis exist. Islam gives women enough rights! Anything else destroys the family unit and drives men and women crazy by causing society to collapse.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Gender based persecution means liberalism and feminism that'd estrous societies and turns women into homewreckers and crazy entitled feminists. Good on the Somaliland police. Non of that western crap will be tolerated so long as proud Somalis exist. Islam gives women enough rights! Anything else destroys the family unit and drives men and women crazy by causing society to collapse.
You need help man.

Enough rights he says...that's laughable. Dim wits like you, @Inquisitive_ are the reason Somalia is the shit hole it is.

Good move by the administration to keep those filthy social engineers and their pesky pawns out of the country, they are nothing more then a poisoned chalice on a mission to destroy society.

These females who volunteer for these kinds of programs don't even realise the larger social agenda that's at play, they are just in it for the salary (he who pays you, rules you)

You would think these brain-dead people would have learned by now after witnessing the destruction of the Somali diaspora and learn a lesson from it.

but no! let's rinse and repeat things all over again!

Last edited:
You need help man.

Enough rights he says...that's laughable. Dim wits like you, @Inquisitive_ are the reason Somalia is the shit hole it is.
Women have enough rights in Islam. Western nations are not really progressive they destroy the family unit and encourage the moral decay of society. Somali women need more fair rights but not the rights to strip naked and adopt the backwards ways of feminism. How is stripping naked like a primitive neanderthal progressive?

:susp:

Good move by the administration to keep those filthy social engineers and their pesky pawns out of the country, they are nothing more then a poisoned chalice on a mission to destroy society.

These females who volunteer for these kinds of programs don't even realise the larger social agenda that's at play, they are just in it for the salary (he who pays you, rules you)

You would think these brain-dead people would have learned by now after witnessing the destruction of the Somali diaspora and learn a lesson from it.

but no! let's rinse and repeat things all over again!
I agree. Thank god for Islam (non extreme version that has been purposefully paraded around to make all Muslims look bad) or else we'd have more broken homes and naked rallies in Somalia. Thank god the majority will always never be degenerate back home. Respect the rules of ajnabis in the west as I hate those extremist attacking ppl in the west and demanding shariah law but never bring the west to a Muslim country. Keep the two worlds separate. Only progress in terms of education and infrastructure.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We need feminism in puntland nacaalad ba ku taalo faraxs who rape and exploit women by Allah if those who have raped those sisters in galkacyo are not killed then i will be puntland number one enemy i will go to the mountains of qandala kkk all jokes aside puntland needs feminism in sha Allah when i go back home i will be the biggest proponent of feminism @AussieHustler have you got any feminist books that I can distribute in Bari?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Women have enough rights in Islam. Western nations are not really progressive they destroy the family unit and encourage the moral decay of society. Somali women need more fair rights but not the rights to strip naked and adopt the backwards ways of feminism. How is stripping naked like a primitive neanderthal progressive?

What rights have women got back home? When a man can rape and kill a girl and his tribe pay a little bribe money and the killers / rapists are free to roam the streets? Females have no rights in somalia it’s sickening.

Women have enough rights in Islam. Western nations are not really progressive they destroy the family unit and encourage the moral decay of society. Somali women need more fair rights but not the rights to strip naked and adopt the backwards ways of feminism. How is stripping naked like a primitive neanderthal progressive? Let them shake their stitched up wounds in front of the world and learn the hard way

What rights have women got back home? When a man can rape and kill a girl and his tribe pay a little bribe money and the killers / rapists are free to roam the streets? Females have no rights in somalia it’s sickening.
That will change. Women have more rights than they do in Arabia. They can run businesses and and travel. We do need to improve laws to punish rapists but like I said before rape happens everywhere and even in western countries. It's an unfortunate thing and we can't prevent it but we can punish the act harshly to warn other potential rapists. Also women in Islam are advised not to travel in secluded areas alone, they are advised to travel with male relatives for their own protection. Women should travel in crowded public areas and should drive when it becomes a viable option.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That will change. Women have more rights than they do in Arabia. They can run businesses and and travel. We do need to improve laws to punish rapists but like I said before rape happens everywhere and even in western countries. It's an unfortunate thing and we can't prevent it but we can punish the act harshly to warn other potential rapists. Also women in Islam are advised not to travel in secluded areas alone, they are advised to travel with male relatives for their own protection. Women should travel in crowded public areas and should drive when it becomes a viable option.
So if your sister or mother or female relative ever got raped in somalia you would tell them to hang around in crowds kkk lets just agree to disagree somali women have no rights in somalia i have been back home and seen for myself.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wait their bury girls too over yaab badana these arab worshippin scumbugs
Maxa sii ka ah miise are your comments motivated by qabyalad maxa tahay miyaa duuli oo laabo waji leh nacaalad ba kugu taalo a man speaks a straightforward not with a firked tongue.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You guys are making a lot of assumptions of this pair's imaan with not a lot of evidence. In fact, the evidence that we do have suggests that they were there to uphold our diin but were arrested by jaahils who place their unIslamic paganist cultural practices above the laws our maker and his messengers have shown us.

So if your sister or mother or female relative ever got raped in somalia you would tell them to hang around in crowds kkk lets just agree to disagree somali women have no rights in somalia i have been back home and seen for myself.
No they wouldn't get raped because they don't travel to secluded areas alone. God why do you have to bring relatives into this just to prove a qashin point! i would kill the rapist in case you think i'd even let the tribal retards protect them. Like i said i wouldn't blame them but women have rights! sickos raping does not mean women don't have rights. Women in the still get raped. Does that mean they don't have rights? The only solution si if women travel with family mahrems or travel in public areas where the rapist will not be brave enough to rape or she has the option of driving to the destination and back.

Most rapes occur where there are no other ppl around to stop it and that is fact. Why do these women travel alone if they don't want to get raped? we need to educate women how to avoid rape and prescribe death for rapists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts