Somaliland police arrest 3 Nigerian scammers

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

@Grigori Rasputin these Nigerians are low IQ how can you scam the scammer
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Apollo

VIP
It surprises me that Somalia is not known for internet scammery since there is a lack of governmental power.

Internet scammery is mostly out of Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Cyprus, India, and Nigeria.

TekNiKo

VIP
It surprises me that Somalia is not known for internet scammery since there is a lack of governmental power.

Internet scammery is mostly out of Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Cyprus, India, and Nigeria.
Because there are no financial institutions that can gain you access to Western victim’s funds. They wont go to Taaj or Dahabshiil :chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
Because there are no financial institutions that can gain you access to Western victim’s funds. They wont go to Taaj or Dahabshiil :chrisfreshhah:

Fobs got Somali connections in Western countries or they could open bank accounts in Turkey, Kenya, and the UAE or at least their capo can.

I think fob Somalis are just too low IQ and not tech savvy to pull it off.

You could also make a ton of dark money in Somalia by hosting IT stuff that is not allowed to be hosted in civilized countries.

Fobs got Somali connections in Western countries or they could open bank accounts in Turkey, Kenya, and the UAE or at least their capo can.

You could also make a ton of dark money in Somalia by hosting IT stuff that is not allowed to be hosted in civilized countries.

I think the bigger reason is English language is not widely spoken in Somalia. Those countries countries (Russia, India, Nigeria etc) where there are lots of scammers English is widely spoken.

TekNiKo

VIP

Too low IQ they closed Forex trading due to AS threats that it was “haram” what makes you think theyll allow sophisticated call centres

Trending