Somaliland planning to take over rest of bocaame district

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruv the Puntland jinns are one of the most strongest jinns alongside the Moroccans and afghans. According to some Americans. Have you read the article about the American tourist hunting jinns in Qardho (nearby a cliff) and we’re missing since then? Sxb do your research. Soon mark my words we shall capture land.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

we getting closer and closer to garowe :banderas:
Somaliland can build a church in hargaysa and las canood in order to gain icitraaf for british somaliland.

British somaliland won’t be able to build a church in Puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

we getting closer and closer to garowe :banderas:
The link says SL wants to colonize the remain of Sool. And this jeegaan said taking the rest of Bocaame.:snoop:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
People should be aware that this is another Dhulbahante run anti-Puntland website like Puntland Post. They write a lot of fake news against Puntland and promote Somaliland. It's sad that they're so obsessed with us to use our name.

I try my hardest to never comment on SSC issues but I need to get something of my chest.

Isaaqs, you guys are irritating and irrelevant. Due to khat abuse or other delusions, you seem to think the SSC issue makes you powerful as a clan, or even, lmao, relevant in Somali politics. You are completely dependent on Dhulbahante, your luck or misfortune depends entirely on their mood. When land is captured in SSC, it's a Dhulbahante militia vs another Dhulbahante militia, when land is regained, it's a Dhulbahante militia vs another Dhulbahante militia. Who are you in this conflict? Nothing. Nada.

MJs and other Puntites, never talk to Isaaq about SSC, it's actually embarrassing.
Isaaqs desperately want to feel relevant by trying to entice you in FKD about land that is not even theirs to begin with.

Such strange, attention seeking antics.
:mjlaugh:

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don’t see why MJ are triggered by this. Every other day they say they don’t care about SSC but now that the last major gobol in Sool (Boocame) is on the brink of raising the green,white and red now the Zanzibars are getting salty.

Even the people of the Badhan district in Sanaag the only district you have a grasp of is starting to see through your BS.

Keep Garowe warm if you know, you know.
F8524C50-F78A-4CDA-AAC7-A51EE8D280A1.jpeg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Even the people of the Badhan district in Sanaag the only district you have a grasp of is starting to see through your BS.
Are you talking about that recycled clip from last year during the Dhoobo incident? Go on post it so I can debunk it.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Delusional Khatheads day dreaming as usual, kids stay away from those leafs,this is what chronic khat consumption turns you into. :bell:

I try my hardest to never comment on SSC issues but I need to get something of my chest.

Isaaqs, you guys are irritating and irrelevant. Due to khat abuse or other delusions, you seem to think the SSC issue makes you powerful as a clan, or even, lmao, relevant in Somali politics. You are completely dependent on Dhulbahante, your luck or misfortune depends entirely on their mood. When land is captured in SSC, it's a Dhulbahante militia vs another Dhulbahante militia, when land is regained, it's a Dhulbahante militia vs another Dhulbahante militia. Who are you in this conflict? Nothing. Nada.

MJs and other Puntites, never talk to Isaaq about SSC, it's actually embarrassing.
Isaaqs desperately want to feel relevant by trying to entice you in FKD about land that is not even theirs to begin with.

Such strange, attention seeking antics.
Your absolutely right. Dhulbahante sub clan schisms among Mohamud garaad and Bararsame made all this Somaliland nonsense possible. I’m from Buudhoodle and you don’t hear of this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts