Somaliland penetrating Puntland, Yet Deni attacks Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing called D-block.
Tukaraq isn't captured by S-land the people who owns the area switched sides.
There's no reason to send our army to fight for people who at their own will chose to be part somaliland.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
There's no reason to send our army to fight for people who at their own will chose to be part somaliland.

Don't forgot Boocaame, got a battalion of local troops there and a couple administrators under our banner right in Denis backyard

SirLancelLord

VIP
Good riddance.. Yet another burden off our shoulders :2tjlv3e:

Its not all about military or fighting over land in Sool & Sanaag it's hearts and minds.

Puntland was winning in Sool for a long time but they didn't really do much on the ground after they're promises.

Puntland Region better work harder to keep Sanaag on side otherwise they'll lose that as well as the large Warsangali delegation in Hargeisa should be troubling PLs claim in Sanaag

Its not all about military or fighting over land in Sool & Sanaag it's hearts and minds.

Puntland was winning in Sool for a long time but they didn't really do much on the ground after they're promises.

Puntland Region better work harder to keep Sanaag on side otherwise they'll lose that as well as the large Warsangali delegation in Hargeisa should be troubling PLs claim in Sanaag
Truth be told. I couldn't care less if those regions join Somaliland...Anyway I'll grab my popcorn and watch the show once these niggaz get dissapointed in Sland and revolt.. We'll close the borders and watch the show.. Good luck collecting dusty gaajo ridden shithole tuuloyin.. They'll burden Somaliland economy.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
When Garowe is captured and Fatboy Deni runs to Gaalkacyo. The Puntlanders will say: why should our army fight Somaliland if Garowe citizens chooses Jeegania?:meleshame::mjcry:

Imagine Jeegania dude flirting with the wife of some mj guy.
The guy will say: why should i fight him? He can take her, she wants him.

When Garowe is captured and Fatboy Deni runs to Gaalkacyo. The Puntlanders will say: why should our army fight Somaliland if Garowe citizens chooses Jeegania?:meleshame::mjcry:

Imagine Jeegania dude flirting with the wife of some mj guy.
The guy will say: why should i fight him? He can take her, she wants him.
Garowe is our capital city and we'll proudly fight and die for it..

SirLancelLord

VIP
Garowe is our capital city and we'll proudly fight and die for it..

You haven't got to worry, Somaliland will never come near.

Or at least the army won't - just look at Buuhoodle the army is at WidhWidh & Qoriley but only SL civil servants are in Buuhoodle.

That's same with Boocaame. The troops only come in if invited but if something does kick off won't pass Yoocada...

Instead of fighting can't we just make peace and work together

Frankly I don't care about Somaliland I would join SL just to steal funds like some of my subclan

Sama ku war in the Nutella streets, Somalia tooso in the sheets :fittytousand:
This will trigger some people so amma just call them here
Eedo @Armadillo

Army Kulaha the people fighting there are LOCAL militia, not a single MJ I repeat not a single MJ will die for Sool or Sanaag rightfully so, how many of reer Sool and Sanaag rolled out to fight for Abdullahi Yusuf(AUN) in Galkacyo and Muqdisho :noneck:

Army Kulaha the people fighting there are LOCAL militia, not a single MJ I repeat not a single MJ will die for Sool or Sanaag rightfully so, how many of reer Sool and Sanaag rolled out to fight for Abdullahi Yusuf(AUN) in Galkacyo and Muqdisho :noneck:
What do you mean?
I don't hate the people of Sool and sanaag I'm just tired of them switching sides all the time... It's confusing.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Issaq are no concern whatsoever. We have no worries at all in regards to the going ons in SSC, it's just the same old dhulos (and Warsans) switching sides every couple of months. The south is where our focus is at, that the real action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts