Somaliland Passport has been Recognised by the UK home office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those fake wecels your referring to that jumped from your guys goals sound like they are dhabodilifs.

But probably they have reasons. :reallymaury:
They have no reason at all they are being paid off to act like that it doesnt make any sense why you would betray your peoples campaign to join others. No other somali clan have betrayed eachother in this way its just absurd

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
They have no reason at all they are being paid off to act like that it doesnt make any sense why you would betray your peoples campaign to join others. No other somali clan have betrayed eachother in this way its just absurd

Yeah that sounds very traitorous. Every Somali's clansmen are supposed to be united and being united at accomplishing your goals. Either if it's expanding more land, or making more ports, extending your coastal beach line etc.

Good things happen if your clan is one.

But there has to be good leadership.

Good for y'all. :salute:
Hopefully Puntland separates as well. We don't need y'all Northern deserts
:susp: :mybusiness:
Why do guys take it as a bad thing if somalis separate and form their own countrys we can still be cool and shit its just we feel better off running our own selves i would support puntland to go independent if thats what they wanted.

Well like I said
We gave birth to you
Don’t hate!
The rest of cunts don’t know wha Gwan
Ya get me
I never hate on Dhulbhnte in my life im not sending shots towards dhulo i am talking about certain people from some qabils within isaaq turning their backs on their own people for money.

Why do guys take it as a bad thing if somalis separate and form their own countrys we can still be cool and shit its just we feel better off running our own selves i would support puntland to go independent if thats what they wanted.
I don't agree with Somaliland separating, but they can if they want to. I just don't understand why some of y'all have to constantly put down Somalia. (even though Somaliland is still part of Somalia :mybusiness:), instead of trying to get recognition. Bashing Somalia won't help anything.

Bro i have relatives who are and I can do a convincing lander accent. As long as they dont test me on the different habars I should fly through any test
Definitely somaliland is not a qabil state right now we are self declared independent region hopefully one day we will be recognised if not we tryed our best its never that deep its qadar Allah

Yeah that sounds very traitorous. Every Somali's clansmen are supposed to be united and being united at accomplishing your goals. Either if it's expanding more land, or making more ports, extending your coastal beach line etc.

Please don’t inbox me have some respect, Salam to you too

I don't agree with Somaliland separating, but they can if they want to. I just don't understand why some of y'all have to constantly put down Somalia. (even though Somaliland is still part of Somalia :mybusiness:)
I never put down Somalia once in this thread Alotta Landers are angry at the fact we are not being recognized by the Somali goverment hence the Beef stems from their. Dont get me wrong i dont agree with this behaviour at all i think we should all be cool regardless what goverments we are being ruled under :manny:

Like they say bro Money is the root of all evil :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts