NEWS Somaliland Parliament releases a new $ 400 million locally generated budget.

empire-clapping.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These clowns never close they're budget. Each budget needs closing to compare against budget forecast earlier in the year. Lets see SL closed budget for last year, these ppl operate like a kangaroo state.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Somaliland state went through troubles but got their shit together. Got to respect that. Whether you like it or not they are actually doing well. That just shows you what peace can do. They got to drop their independence bullshit though

30% increase in Salary for Somaliland Soldiers. With the new 400 million + dollar worth berbera port i expect SL to reach 1 billion $ budget by 2030.

Somaliland state went through troubles but got their shit together. Got to respect that. Whether you like it or not they are actually doing well. That just shows you what peace can do. They got to drop their independence bullshit though
I Support Their Independence

Is Just The Name Land Of Poets My Ass
:manny::lolbron::russ::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

You just indirectly legitimised their independence stance lol. Why chase after people that don't want unity with us when we should save all our energy in fixing our own 30 year plus problems

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
You just indirectly legitimised their independence stance lol. Why chase after people that don't want unity with us when we should save all our energy in fixing our own 30 year plus problems
I’m not saying from it from a way of wanting them to be part of us. I just believe they can do even better if, once a strong fgs comes in place, they start paying taxes to the fgs and getting the benefits of being part of Somalia a national development It will better for them. It won’t really effect Somalia if they become independent thou

These clowns never close they're budget. Each budget needs closing to compare against budget forecast earlier in the year. Lets see SL closed budget for last year, these ppl operate like a kangaroo state.

Somaliland releases this data every year mate. You're just a bitter yout:mjdontkno:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Wir your a liar they're is not a single closing budget for any year in Somaliland. You just forecast bullshit budget but never back it up to show what your end of financial was.

Somaliland went from a budget of $30 Million USD 2 presidencies ago to over $400 Million USD now. When the Somaliland Taiwan joint venture digs oil next year Somaliland budget will reach the billions :lawd:

Reborn
@Wir your a liar they're is not a single closing budget for any year in Somaliland. You just forecast bullshit budget but never back it up to show what your end of financial was.

Why do you care as you are allergic to facts and figures? :mjlol:

SL discloses its revenue and expenditure every quarter so your point is invalid :chrisfreshhah:

Reborn
I’m not saying from it from a way of wanting them to be part of us. I just believe they can do even better if, once a strong fgs comes in place, they start paying taxes to the fgs and getting the benefits of being part of Somalia a national development It will better for them. It won’t really effect Somalia if they become independent thou

Are you talking from a Somalilander perspective?

You're talking to a Defacto state that raised more than $40M than FGS in the first 9 months this year yet you have the audacity to say it'll be better with the failed state? :liberaltears:

This Joker.

PL budget supposedly goes from 50mil to 300mil in a year without something like Berbera. And he is clapping.

SL with Berbera port and a busy airport and yearly increases. And he is hating, claiming its lies and bullshiting.

Wallahi I haven't seen a single SL thread, in my years watching, except people like this guy and menifesto and others talking their bullshit. It's like SL lives in their heads rent free. Any mention and they are there, in the thread heavily invested.

Clowns.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Are you talking from a Somalilander perspective?

You're talking to a Defacto state that raised more than $40M than FGS in the first 9 months this year yet you have the audacity to say it'll be better with the failed state? :liberaltears:

If Somaliland becomes an autonomous region, it will benefit the people of SL.

They don't have to manoeuvre around international law anymore. The possibilities are endless with the peace they got going on. The only thing they need to drop is foreign affairs and that's it. Keep the army to ensure peace. I think this can be implemented across Somalia with the rule of thumb being: you have to be stable or the fgs rules you.

If Somaliland becomes an autonomous region, it will benefit the people of SL.

They don't have to manoeuvre around international law anymore. The possibilities are endless with the peace they got going on. The only thing they need to drop is foreign affairs and that's it. Keep the army to ensure peace. I think this can be implemented across Somalia with the rule of thumb being: you have to be stable or the fgs rules you.

Somaliland is autonomous. We made a mistake uniting with Somalia in 1960, we corrected that in 1991. Best of luck to people from Somalia:nvjpqts:

Somaliland is autonomous. We made a mistake uniting with Somalia in 1960, we corrected that in 1991. Best of luck to people from Somalia:nvjpqts:

If we had separate militaries yet remained one country would you really refuse this? Even the European Union (at least the core of members that use the euro currency) is essentially in practice one country as EU law is superior to national law

If we had separate militaries yet remained one country would you really refuse this? Even the European Union (at least the core of members that use the euro currency) is essentially in practice one country as EU law is superior to national law
There has to be a lot of healing before that happens. But if every other so called president of Somalia is xaasid and wants to block development in SL. How can there is any unity.

At this stage in time, a so called federal government shouldn't be blocking anything in any federal state. Unless it truly is against national interests. But then again there isn't, when each so called president in Xamar is a servant to another country be it UAE, Kenya, Qatar, Turkey etc.

No sharaf or honour in any of these so called politicians.