Somaliland Parliament Elections Will Happen in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scheduled vote for March 2019 was postponed but all Somaliland political leaders met and hashed out a plan. Exact details are to be revealed soon but for now they were able to say all sides agreed on having the vote in 2019 at a later date. When I read it got postponed it didn’t make me happy but seeing all sides come together for a solution let’s me know politics in SL is as strong now as it ever was and the calacaal the haters spew daily on the internet is not the reality on the ground

upload_2018-12-16_16-22-57.jpeg

upload_2018-12-16_16-23-7.jpeg

upload_2018-12-16_16-23-18.jpeg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Will Xamar been sending soldiers, Federal police and arrest SL terrorist in Hargeisa during the election? :sass1:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Gotta secure all the territory in the mean time
Taleex Dhahar Badhan Las Qorey Ceelayo

Last elections Badhan voters had to vote in Xudun but only a fraction could make the journey.

WADANI needs to get the Warsans on side and partake & get the Dhullos to stop voting kulmiye

Last elections Badhan voters had to vote in Xudun but only a fraction could make the journey.

WADANI needs to get the Warsans on side and partake & get the Dhullos to stop voting kulmiye
Bs. Badhan didnt vote in Xudun. That is not possible logistically. Im telling you realistically forget Warsangali deegan. Ceelayo ma walantahy.:noneck:

DRACO

VIP

Dont worry too much , Sanaag will be secured very soon. Warsangeli in Sanaag should be greatful SL navy is protecting the fish other Farmajo would've sold it to China & Warsangeli would run out of tuna and starve to death .

Dont worry too much , Sanaag will be secured very soon. Warsangeli in Sanaag should be greatful SL navy is protecting the fish other Farmajo would've sold it to China & Warsangeli would run out of tuna and starve to death .
Sl navy. Do you think this maydh. Waqadiriya ma so dhaafan. As for fish jibreel axmed kaluunkoda ba ceeri ila burco la keena. My family makes bank . Not worried

DRACO

VIP
Sl navy. Do you think this maydh. Waqadiriya ma so dhaafan. As for fish jibreel axmed kaluunkoda ba ceeri ila burco la keena. My family makes bank . Not worried
All we have to do is remind any Anti SL warsangeli is remind them who's the one who allows them to fish and protects their main source of food (fish) . Next thing you know, that warsan would be waving a SL flag.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Even with the extensive 800km surveillance of the coast that will be implemented next year will be vital for SL.

This will ensure that SL are in control of their waters.

Good times are coming ahead brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending