Somaliland opens diplomatic office in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will recognise somaliland
:cosbyhmm:
Most likely not , due to them being Americas es. This is most likely a way they can take advantage of a desperate state.
:francis:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I wonder if they will recognise somaliland
:cosbyhmm:
Most likely not , due to them being Americas es. This is most likely a way they can take advantage of a desperate state.
:francis:
What leverage can Somalia pull on the international community? The only reason we are even talking about this is because the IC are afraid of separatist movement in Africa.

I would say Somalia is in a more desperate state than Somaliland overall. Sorry to burst your bubble..

Here's the UN Viceroy of Somalia crying about how the FGS is currently suffering because of it's neutrality policy in the Qatar Crisis

Last edited:
What leverage can Somalia pull on the international community? The only reason we are even talking about this is because the IC are afraid of separatist movement in Africa.

I would say Somalia is in a more desperate state than Somaliland overall. Sorry to burst your bubble..
America is for a unified Somalia , it always has. Right now it wants to implement a dummy pro US government. They won't allow a separatist movement to ruin their plans. The current turmoil in Somalia and Yemen is very favourable to US trading ships etc. Somalia will most likely stay in turmoil however be forced to have a pro US stance. The balkanisation of Somalia will immediately cause more war and thus look bad on them. Hence Somalia won't be seperate but instead continue as a failed state well into the 21st century.

If somaliland wants independence it needs a Bismarck like approach to counter larger powers.This however needs a strong effort which is waning in Somaliland.

It's to expected from them Saudis after Farmaajo took the neutral stance, it was only a matter of time b4 Saudi Arabia did this, but don't get ur hopes up if u think these beduions have ur best interest at heart, they're only doing this to get back at Farmaajo

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

The western world backs the government in xamar, which means recognising SL is impossible, you will have greater luck bootyclapping for iran and russia

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The western world backs the government in xamar, which means recognising SL is impossible, you will have greater luck bootyclapping for iran and russia
What backing though? You mean their ways of always keeping xamar in disarray and in turmoil. You think they have the best interests of Somalia in mind? Come on bro, if they did then al-shabab wouldn't exist today at least not in large numbers.

They don't want to see progress in either regions and it is quite obvious. The western world doesn't back either of Somalia and Somaliland, if you think otherwise you are delusional. If there is some backing then it is very minimal and goes both ways, if Somaliland suddenly somehow filled their greedy stomachs they would leave rest of Somalia to dry out and same vice versa.

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If they recognize Siilland, we will recognize the Shia Mujahideen in the oil eastern region fighting for their freedom and also the Houthi mujahideen.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

Sorry to burst your bubble sir but this doesn't mean shit. Somaliland still doesn't exist because no one wants even more mess in the Horn. Waqooyi Galbeed shall never be independent, I feel sorry for the people of Hargeisa, they suffer from a terrible disease called "Muh Qabiil Syndrome. They have been infected by it by villainous politicians like siilanyo. They have been suffering for over 2 decades now.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What backing though? You mean their ways of always keeping xamar in disarray and in turmoil. You think they have the best interests of Somalia in mind? Come on bro, if they did then al-shabab wouldn't exist today at least not in large numbers.

They don't want to see progress in either regions and it is quite obvious. The western world doesn't back either of Somalia and Somaliland, if you think otherwise you are delusional. If there is some backing then it is very minimal and goes both ways, if Somaliland suddenly somehow filled their greedy stomachs they would leave rest of Somalia to dry out and same vice versa.
Sxb it never gonna happen, its a khat dream. SL has a less chance of getting recognised now than they did in 2010.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Sxb it never gonna happen, its a khat dream. SL has a less chance of getting recognised now than they did in 2010.
So why is there a foreign military base in Somaliland? Why are there more foreign investments than ever before in Somaliland, and this is happening behind Somalia's back?You have nothing to say so you just say its a "khat dream".

The UAE military base will stay for 30 years, that will buy us another 30 YEARS to develop while the delusional Xamar government still have issues with al-shabab. In these coming 30 years do you think Somaliland will sit still so the government of Somalia can catch up. I'd say our chances have never been better. Good luck!

You are just mad because Somaliland will swallow Sool and Sanaag.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So why is there a foreign military base in Somaliland? Why are there more foreign investment than ever before in Somaliland, behind Somalia back?

You have nothing to say so you just say its a "khat dream". The UAE military base will stay for 30 years, that will buy us another 30 YEARS to develop while the delusional Xamar government still have issues with al-shabab. In these coming 30 years do you think Somaliland will sit still so the government of Somalia can catch up. I'd say our chances have never been better. Good luck!

You are just mad because Somaliland will swallow Sool and Sanaag.
Theres a difference between self rule and self governance and seperating yourself from Somalia, the somali people for the most part support somaliland governing their own people and being prosperous but they reject their secessionism thats where they draw the line. And the likely hood of achieving recognition has significantly reduced in the last 10 years or so. These are facts. Its never gonna happen no matter how you look at it, this has become very evident in the kulmiye administration

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Theres a difference between self rule and self governance and seperating yourself from Somalia, the somali people for the most part support somaliland governing their own people and being prosperous but they reject their secessionism thats where they draw the line. And the likely hood of achieving recognition has significantly reduced in the last 10 years or so. These are facts. Its never gonna happen no matter how you look at it, this has become very evident in the kulmiye administration
What are those facts based on, tell me. Your own thoughts? :ulyin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts