SOMALILAND OIL

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Question and i don’t want this to become a political shit show but how does this oil company have the right to start drilling if SL is not a recognised country.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
If the deal is favourable then i am happy we need to boost our revenue streams.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Question and i don’t want this to become a political shit show but how does this oil company have the right to start drilling if SL is not a recognised country.
Somalia FGS rejected it but company moved and somalilnd moved ahead anyway . Company probably taking biggest risk if FGS takes it to court to claw back money if oil is ever found

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Somalia FGS rejected it but company moved and somalilnd moved ahead anyway . Company probably taking biggest risk if FGS takes it to court to claw back money if oil is ever found

Do you like oil in Somalia?

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Do you want Somalia to have oil?
Yes all the way. Creates jobs for students . Creates wealth for govt and FMSs. We would also have real export. Our trade balance off right now , dont produce anything except livestock which is not worth much. We would also have some independence from west if enough money comes in. We have small population money can long way

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This thread will be a megathread where all oil updates in Somaliland will be shared.

Could the mods add Somaliland red tag and Developing news tag?
We must sell to china and turkey only. These are the only nations willing to arm our people and never go against our interests. The other wish to keep us docile and divided, whilst plundering our resources. We must never sell our oil to Europeans so long as they do not favour us over the other horn nations.

Trending