Somaliland needs to change its name

It sounds like the name of a theme park Wallahi. Like Disneyland. How is a country gonna be taken seriously with that type of name?

Plus it’s too similar to Somalia if you want to separate you need to sound separate. This is just my personal opinion as a half lander

Yeah lol I think the fact that they named it ‘somaliland’ is what’s funny to me. Like yeah we know this is land of somalis so how you different to be your own separate country?🤣I 100% would have taken them more seriously if they had a different name. I haven’t seen two different countries that are exclusively inhabited by one ethnic group so it would never work anyways
Laughing Man Lol GIF

I've told our northern brothers many times, they need to change the name to something else, Somaliland and seperating from other Somalia doesn't give any sense to anyone.. But I think the reason they cling to this name is because this name was given to them by their English sugar daddy's back in the colonial Era.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It sounds like the name of a theme park Wallahi. Like Disneyland. How is a country gonna be taken seriously with that type of name?

Plus it’s too similar to Somalia if you want to separate you need to sound separate. This is just my personal opinion as a half lander

IsaaQ Republic?

Yeah lol I think the fact that they named it ‘somaliland’ is what’s funny to me. Like yeah we know this is land of somalis so how you different to be your own separate country?🤣I 100% would have taken them more seriously if they had a different name. I haven’t seen two different countries that are exclusively inhabited by one ethnic group so it would never work anyways
Laughing Man Lol GIF
Our northerner cousins has many talents, creativity was never one of them

Keo

VIP
Laughing Man Lol GIF
I swear that's what this cadaan sitting opposite me on the airplane said to me
:mjlol:

Finland, Iceland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, Thailand, New Zealand, England, Scotland, Somaliland

All names of theme parks in the pea size brain of the retarded somalians:mjlol:

Finland, Iceland, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, Thailand, New Zealand, England, Scotland, Somaliland

All names of theme parks in the pea size brain of somalians:mjlol:

It’s Poland not Polishland.
It’s Switzerland not Swissland.
It’s England not Englishland.
It’s Scotland not Scotishland.
It’s Netherland not Dutchland.
…..

Somaliland 😂😂
What makes it even worse when there’s already Somalia right next to it. It would be as if Germany had a country right next door called Germanland…..🤦🏾

It’s Poland not Polishland.
It’s Switzerland not Swissland.
It’s England not Englishland.
It’s Scotland not Scotishland.
It’s Netherland not Dutchland.
…..

Somaliland 😂😂
What makes it even worse when there’s already Somalia right next to it. It’s like having a country called Germany and right next door Germanland…..🤦🏾
The 68 IQ here. I feel sorry for your mother :ohlord:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Lol you guys are amateurs . South and North Korea ?
Niger and Nigeria
Sudan and South Sudan
Guinea (in west Africa)

Guinea Bissau (adjacent to Guinea)

Equitorial Guinea (central west Africa)

Papua New Guinea (Melanesia)

Lol you guys are amateurs . South and North Korea ?
Niger and Nigeria
Sudan and South Sudan
Guinea (in west Africa)

Guinea Bissau (adjacent to Guinea)

Equitorial Guinea (central west Africa)

Papua New Guinea (Melanesia)

South/north Korea will eventually be unified.

The rest are either in different continents or countries have totally different ethnicities & languages, sorry try again.

just admit it your British masters f*cked up when they invented that name 😂

Trending