Somaliland Must Join Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why do we lie to ourselves in here and carry on the propaganda when our people can progress and get on with it. Somaliland will have to accept that it will rejoin Somalia as an autonomous region with only Waqoyi Galbeed-Toghdheer-Western Sanaag. Awdal most likely will be federal territory since it doesn't fulfill the 2 states or more policy.

SSC/Makhir will be told to get in-line and join Puntland. I say this because SYL was a Puntland founded Shirkad also, we added Somalis in the south into it who were stateless and formed the first government. Proof in this is simple look at at the SFG this is a Puntland Shirkad as PL found it and we added all Somalis into it. I noticed until Puntland establishes a government for the south, the other option they revert to is no government like HS/GM. I mean if hawiye ever founded a party in Somalia or government, why is it they are state-less every-time there is no Majerten?

The only one who had a state was 'isaaq' in 1960 and he was told to join the 'shirkad' and now his upset he doesn't like the 'majerten calool' well tough shit. I didn't tell hawiye to go all ape-shit in 91 and keep us in this 30 year civil war. I warn Somaliland decide on your role within Somalia rather then trying to define yourself outside SHIRKADA Majerten.

There is no doubt in my mind the most powerful intelligence agency in the world wouldn't give access to PL if it doubted their leadership role, forget the ones representing us in international organizations, it's the CIA who provides 'intel and policy advice' to the American government on 'national security matters' and what the 'reality' is in Somalia or any part of the world. The international organizations do not make decisions that are not 'verified or endorsed or reviewed' by the CIA, I am pretty sure anyone would know that.

If SL and when I say SL I mean Waqoyi Galbeed-Toghdheer-Western Sanaag if you refuse an autonomous state, the only option PL is going to exercise a 'federal treaty' law that your region is an undecided and ensure the international community and the CIA see this as a responsible move so the nation can power on and reach it's goal.

The Isaaq will come in and blast me but please don't I told u basically you can keep your independence shouting but we will define you as an undecided region and your status will be left like that, we are not going to argue with you when Somalis can progress and develop.

My only issue with Isaaq is I don't care if they want to be secessionist as long as we come to a comprise that you will sign a treaty because we seriously don't have time for this shit of convincing people of federalism, no-one in the world is going to accept SL because it's not a majerten invention just like no-one would've accepted somaliland in 1960 they told them to get fucked you id00r we only deal with historical sultanates of majerten.

The Isaaq have been butt jealous of ever since for some odd reason lol, trust me I can spot the 'maseer' and 'envy'.

PS - I am clannist guys but if I saw something wrong with Somalia Federalism, I am the first to turn against it, I am not supporting it because my region does, it actually works, you see the prove today with Somalis slowly moving on. Plus I know the absence of majerten means 'dawlad la'an' for all other clans, it like the world knows your ABORIGINES

What does Somaliland gain from federalism. ....... you know the condition of Xamar is in.
In all honesty, even if I was a unionist when looking at Somalia it's not safe and I don't see a stable government.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What does Somaliland gain from federalism. ....... you know the condition of Xamar is in.
In all honesty, even if I was a unionist when looking at Somalia it's not safe and I don't see a stable government.
Honestly, if Somalia gets its act together it already has support of a lot of wealthy Arab states and a bromance with Turkey tons of resources/wealth opportunities etc. once we root out corruption and have small success SL will eventually return

They realize the international community gains little from recognizing them tbh

Honestly, if Somalia gets its act together it already has support of a lot of wealthy Arab states and a bromance with Turkey tons of resources/wealth opportunities etc. once we root out corruption and have small success SL will eventually return

They realize the international community gains little from recognizing them tbh

The Arab states are contributing to the corruption.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: