Somaliland Military Send warning to Opps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
31vdx1.gif

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Damnn the army is ready wallahi jeegan boys 4 the win

Even Ethiopia acknowledged that we exist while Somalia is dead the Somalian Dog is dead:trumpsmirk:
“Somaliland sends warning to Somalia” :damedamn::drakekidding: soft ass Somalis always acting up against they’re fellow Somalis. They the only people I seen that get raganimo from riding on their own race. Mugs. Somaliland still not recognised and will never be there can only be one Somalia fools, u can’t have somalia v2 on the map. How ignorant.

You’d have a better chance if yall named it fulayweyne.

Btw, I never been Somalia but I’ve always knocked landers out back in the day. Never took a L from them:heh:

“Somaliland sends warning to Somalia” :damedamn::drakekidding: soft ass Somalis always acting up against they’re fellow Somalis. They the only people I seen that get raganimo from riding on their own race. Mugs. Somaliland still not recognised and will never be there can only be one Somalia fools, u can’t have somalia v2 on the map. How ignorant.

You’d have a better chance if yall named it fulayweyne.

Btw, I never been Somalia but I’ve always knocked landers out back in the day. Never took a L from them:heh:
Every people has hard and soft people. Some people have higher percentage of hard people in their population. For example Russians has higher percentage than Swedish. And there is no doubt daarod and hawiye has higher percentage than isaaq. Rest of somalia dont have the cuqdad these people have like we are plotting to skill them. We dont even pay attention. Also we dont even have to fight them to take over....we just bribe their military with qaad. Problem solved

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Damnn the army is ready wallahi jeegan boys 4 the win

Even Ethiopia acknowledged that we exist while Somalia is dead the Somalian Dog is dead:trumpsmirk:

OMG!!!! The Toyota pickups and black tinted windows are coming!!! Abdi get the Hellfire missiles and nukes, our current inventory cannot hope to deal with the Jeegan blitzkrieg:wowsweat:

Northerners are too soft. waryaa the south is a different beast, keep searching for your ictiraaf quietly. wallahi the south will eat you up if it was a war.

no need for a war, no matter how the talks end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts