Somaliland Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Don't waste your time on here, they're just trolls don't understand facts based evidence and verification procedures criticise Somaliland everyday like Somalia is perfect

giphy.gif

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Miss out on being oil shaiks due to cuqdad coon brehs :mjlol:
Potential onshore oil in Somaliland is very promising just like in all of Somalia.

Offshore is one thing but don't count out the onshore oil reserves. In Somaliland there is believed to be oil reserves akin to the one in Yemen.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Dunno why everyone is obsessed with Oil, oil prices are at the lowest it's ever been with OPEC telling the big producers to show/ halt production but no one is listening.

Oil is an curse for Africa, name me over country in Africa with top quality living standards never of oil and no high scale corruption

Don't waste your time on here, they're just trolls don't understand facts based evidence and verification procedures criticise Somaliland everyday like Somalia is perfect

Somalia is faaaaaar from perfect, and all these niggas know this. If they believe it's perfect then they're delusional.

You defo ain't soft, you catch a whole lot of shit on this site (sticking up for SL) and are still here, I rate that.

:samwelcome:

And wallahi I do respect how hard you go for SL, I know 100% they wouldn't chat shit to/about you had you put all that effort into researching/providing info on Somalia like that.

You'd defo put some users out of business (embarrassing, farm, cigaal shidaad).
:browtf::damedamn:

Question for you: If the people back home choose to drop this secessionist mindset and say they are happy coming under SL as a federal state. How would you feel? Considering that you're from the diaspora and aren't affected directly by everything that happens back home.
Would you go hard for SL as a fed state? Or drop it completely?

Farm

VIP
Somalia is faaaaaar from perfect, and all these niggas know this. If they believe it's perfect then they're delusional.

You defo ain't soft, you catch a whole lot of shit on this site (sticking up for SL) and are still here, I rate that.

And wallahi I do respect how hard you go for SL, I know 100% they wouldn't chat shit to/about you had you put all that effort into researching/providing info on Somalia like that.

Question for you: If the people back home choose to drop this secessionist mindset and say they are happy coming under SL as a federal state. How would you feel? Considering that you're from the diaspora and aren't affected directly by everything that happens back home.

:drakewtf:

I don’t even interact with the sister.

SirLancelLord

VIP

Highly unlikely, but I'm there half the year looking after properties / business.

What I'm hearing on the street is that they're going to be a big change in the next couple if years to how Somaliland will be governed. People are more connected and knowledgeable to what they want from a government and see what's happening.

The old guard is going to go soon. But if there's a wide scaled acceptance of Somalia but being autonomous then won't like it but just gotta live it. It's not gonna be accepted and there will be a conflict. There is a very low chance of this happening due to all the system put in place from tax collections to election registrations data manager and all state apparatus.

What might happen is Somaliland being independent but having an Economic Union with Somalia and then adding Djibouti NFD and Kilinka5aad

SirLancelLord

VIP

I only report news on here for reputable sources from Somaliland whether good or bad and would like to see intelligent discussion.

Bohol

VIP
They're at a breaking point loool niggas are fed up

:lolbron:

If the few secessionists don't want to be part of Somalia they should move to Djibouti (if you will take them) or Ethiopia voluntarily and be part of those countries. However Somalia borders is indivisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.