Somaliland Meets With Yet Another fictional country

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
History lesson is you lot have always been pirates and you used live off shipwrecks :ufdup:

You were a naf-la-cari with the queen being your sultan, u didn't have a sultanate, the queen handled your affairs for u like a duli. Shipwrecks kulaha, there was no international maritime law during the old world nor did the UN exist so how can it be piracy when there was no law of the sea to begin with, anyone who used another territory water without consent was captured and ransomed, but u wouldn't know this because your power was vested in the queen, u didn't know anything about the old world because u were not a participtant, dad la haysto baad ahaydeen, ma adaa mamul laha waryaa keleb yahow, you used to go to aden colony of the british who would tell u what to do, there was no somaliland leader ever to exist in history. How can u have a leader when u declared to be subjects of the queen, she was your highest ruler, everyone below was local naf-la-caris who couldn't make a single decision.

Last edited:
You were a naf-la-cari with the queen being your sultan, u didn't have a sultanate, the queen handled your affairs for u like a duli. Shipwrecks kulaha, there was no international maritime law during the old world nor did the UN exist so how can it be piracy when there was no law of the sea to begin with, anyone who used another territory water without consent was captured and ransomed, but u wouldn't know this because your power was vested in the queen, u didn't know anything about the old world because u were not a participtant, dad la haysto baad ahaydeen, ma adaa mamul laha waryaa keleb yahow, you used to go to aden colony of the british who would tell u what to do, there was no somaliland leader ever to exist in history. How can u have a leader when u declared to be subjects of the queen, she was your highest ruler, everyone below was local naf-la-caris who couldn't make a single decision.
What’s the point of replying when you lot keep in deleting my post. :mahubowtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What’s the point of replying when you lot keep in deleting my post. :mahubowtf:

You were subject of her highness waryaa, stop lying to yourself. U acknowledged that the highest ruler is the queen in your land, this means any decision u make which isn't approved by her is null n void, this is why u needed to constantly visit aden to speak to british representative of the queen, xor maadan ahayn. U were not a sultanate at all, u were a bunch of naked people waryaa. U were not even mentioned in futuh al habash just 500 years ago, u r clearly the pagans who were taught islam recently. Many Somali clans are mentioned except u being muslim, aren't u worried? I would be so embarassed because this would mean another Somali taught you Islam, which means you were futo qaawan. U learned Somali from Darod cawaan baad ahayd waryaa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Baboon ur response is weak, it's not FKD if your point has been debunked and u repeat it, of course the admin will remove it as u flood it with invalid point. Stop crying censorship, start lifting up your FKD game. I just showed u two flaws in Isaaq.

1. 500 years ago u were not mentioned in the futuh al habash, this means your not only a recent muslim but a recent Somali. The question is who taught u? it has to be darod who lived around those areas and who are clearly mentioned in the futuh, clan by clan also.

2. I also disproved you were a sultanates. U had no power over your land without the approval of the queen, that is subjectactiton waryaa. Duli la haysto baad ahayd, u used to bow to a queen oo facaga ah that's how low u were. U Were a fuckin house negro at all times.

Answer me those two points and aim to invalidate it not go into a tangent, u just got a major dharbaaxo waryaa, iska kay celi

seriously what are you on, you just spewing out some random nonsens I don’t know even whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you cuz you are one confusing dude. :mahubowtf::ayaanswag::faysalwtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
seriously what are you on, you just spewing out some random nonsens I don’t know even whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you cuz you are one confusing dude. :mahubowtf::ayaanswag::faysalwtf:

I don't like how u under-appreciate that your father egal was raised up by sharmarke, he wouldn't of existed if it wasn't for the opportunity given to him by sharmarke family. Xaarkeena baad suldan ka dhigateen keleb yahow, don't make me go all nazi on isaaq again cuz even @Mckenzie knows abdilahi issa waa xaarka yasin ali sharmarke at least he admits it. U clans would be nothing without MJ giving u helping hand. We actually believed in somalinimo then but now u will pay the heavy price after 91 and the irir shananiganism u did

Trending

Latest posts