Somaliland Meets With Yet Another fictional country

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Dear God is there some kind of fake country WhatsApp group chat? Where do these people find eachother and why does Somaliland actually want to meet them? :dead:

:russ::snoop:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What do you expect from a region where it's president and parliament members pass motions while high on khat?:mjlol:

PL didn't even try getting an ictiraad but got recognized by two countries easily, may be they should hire Puntites to help them seek recognition, they got nothing to lose,those 30 years are not coming back.:hemad:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Dear God is there some kind of fake country WhatsApp group chat? Where do these people find eachother and why does Somaliland actually want to meet them? :dead:

:russ::snoop:
Fantasy kingdom iyo SL :pachah1:

710.jpg

Awdalia Rising

Somaliland can meet with all the fake countries it wants , as long as they don’t end up like the failed state circus show guarded by bantus and Habashi let Somaliland live in its own world I say :pachah1:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nothing big, I see fellow Arab men visiting a fellow Arab country. Thats what you call tolnimo. Soo dhowaada, ilmaadeerdayo. :vncu2n5:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
ITS THE WAY THEY’RE STANDING:damn::damn:
0CB49DF9-DD40-4716-9A5E-2471AC61784E.jpeg

C29B56E5-E5E7-480E-9EFD-D0C746C0DA94.jpeg

standing as if they just accomplished something mindblowing

Awdalia Rising

Nothing big, I see fellow Arab men visiting a fellow Arab country. Thats what you call tolnimo. Soo dhowaada, ilmaadeerdayo. :vncu2n5:

the optics are bad niyo what’s with these fake countries Somaliland is meeting with? If you trying to gain recognition why you taking pictures with literal fake countries with no population just some weird fellows with lots of land. It cheapens Somalilands quest for recognition when they align themselves with these imaginary places. At least SL exists with its own currency, government , police & military. Liberland and Yellow Mountain have neither. Thus associating with either is an embarrassment.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
the optics are bad niyo what’s with these fake countries Somaliland is meeting with? If you trying to gain recognition why you taking pictures with literal fake countries with no population just some weird fellows with lots of land. It cheapens Somalilands quest for recognition when they align themselves with these imaginary places. At least SL exists with its own currency, government , police & military. Liberland and Yellow Mountain have neither. Thus associating with either is an embarrassment.

Its isku “sawir” politics bro, somalis suffer from it. All though these Arab man were able to land in hargeisa and walk around freely. Unlike others. :hemad:

I would welcome “reer Yellow mountain” in SL way before I would welcome Somalia qadaadweyn, farmaajo iyo wixii la socda.:denzelnigga:

Awdalia Rising

Its isku “sawir” politics bro, somalis suffer from it. All though these Arab man were able to land in hargeisa and walk around freely. Unlike others. :hemad:

I would welcome “reer Yellow mountain” in SL way before I would welcome Somalia qadaadweyn, farmaajo iyo wixii la socda.:denzelnigga:

:dead:

Failmaajo biggest wet dream would be to land in hargeisa and be welcomed. He probably has dreams of this. I know it burns him to see fake countries being welcomed to SL but he can’t even step foot in a place he claims:pachah1:he can’t even visit his Palestinian relatives in Sool

All these happens when your sole motive is to convince some emotion driven, high on khat n1ggas that ictiraaf is coming soon.:bell:

Wllahi the mirqaan is getting bolder in these days but I wonder what would be the next fictional country to visit sland in the coming days may be the PINK STONE or something like that.:silanyolaugh:

Awdalia Rising

All these happens when your sole motive is to convince some emotion driven, high on khat n1ggas that ictiraaf is coming soon.:bell:

Wllahi the mirqaan is getting bolder in these days but I wonder what would be the next fictional country to visit sland in the coming days may be the PINK STONE or something like that.:silanyolaugh:

still SL is better than your amisom colony which is run by 30k bantus and habashis

still SL is better than your amisom colony which is run by 30k bantus and habashis
See how youre emotional niyow youre dissing entire nation just because a random guy expressed his thought about this idiotic move by Muuse biixi and his khathead crew.

Btw I am from sland but I didnt get that crazy to be happy with some random guys with a tiny fake calan visiting hargeisa and get welcomed as a delegation from one of G7 countries. This demeaning to the same sland that has played tough with china as an international power :pachah1: Thats what they call bipolar disorder.

Awdalia Rising

See how youre emotional niyow youre dissing entire nation just because a random guy expressed his thought about this idiotic move by Muuse biixi and his khathead crew.

Btw I am from sland but I didnt get that crazy to be happy with some random guys with a tiny fake calan visiting hargeisa and get welcomed as a delegation from one of G7 countries. This demeaning to the same sland that has played tough with china as an international power :pachah1: Thats what they call bipolar disorder.

stop writing emotional paragraphs that no one cares to read amisomalian :pachah1: Jeegan runs a better ship than the failed paper government in Ugandishu and you’re salty about it.

:dead:

Failmaajo biggest wet dream would be to land in hargeisa and be welcomed. He probably has dreams of this. I know it burns him to see fake countries being welcomed to SL but he can’t even step foot in a place he claims:pachah1:he can’t even visit his Palestinian relatives in Sool
You landers are the most delusional people of the Somali race it doesn’t matter if you’re young or old all of ya’s have the same mindset.

You landers are the most delusional people of the Somali race it doesn’t matter if you’re young or old all of ya’s have the same mindset.
Yeah because we are all patriots and have deep love for our country and we always put the somaliland first. I can understand that is very hard for the pirates to comprehend. :ufdup:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah because we are all patriots and have deep love for our country and we always put the somaliland first. I can understand that is very hard for the pirates to comprehend. :ufdup:

U united yourselves on Somali hate not love of Somaliland, you lack history lesson kiddo, u seem to buy into SL nonsense.

I also have the same amount for
I also have deep love for all of my land may it be northwest northeast central our south Somalia , I don’t discriminate! So your argument is invalid how bout dat boi

Trending