Somaliland May 18 Military Parade. 😂

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was waiting for their may 18 parade to gouge their militia weaponry, even I didn't think it was this bad. 😂

The Qaniimo by Khatumo is real

There were no tanks to be seen
1716018659129.png

Your all taking the piss 🤬 SL military capabilities are the best in the Horn of Africa. Your all just jealous of SL military might 💪

white teeth troll GIF

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Your all taking the piss 🤬 SL military capabilities are the best in the Horn of Africa. Your all just jealous of SL military might 💪

white teeth troll GIF
What if ethiopia actually supplies them with arms?

this is funny and all but isn't their main weaponary stationed else where cause I'd doubt they'd showcase all their equipment here without gaurding isaaq lands. This is still hilarious though, I almost fell for the propaganda that they had a lot of arsenal before 25 august. Turns out they are no more than few clan militia level of weapons.

What if ethiopia actually supplies them with arms?
It’ll be highly unlikely,
Abye is a madman but he isn’t an imbecile. Crippling economic sanctions would be placed on the Ethiopian regime. If it were possible, Ethiopia would’ve done it long ago. The repercussions of that decision much like the international “recognition” debacle with the SL “regime”. Would be tantamount to political and economical suicide. I’ve said this from the beginning, this whole debacle has been orchestrated by Abye, to divert attention away from the multiple civil wars that have and are taking place, not to mention the free fall of their economy. The naivety one must display to truly believe this “plan” (if you could call it that) would divert attention away from the failures of the PM, is laughable. I changed my mind, the man has an IQ of a sheep.

Trending

Latest posts