Somaliland Looks To Strengthen Ties With Keny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna happen, he got shouted at by the UN & EU the only reason the election was held was because of their shouts
Shit is that true? Not that I'm doubting you but could you please provide a link for that. Want to see what justification these Cadaans have for Africa's most chaotic country to accept refugees. And how did they influence the election?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Shit is that true. Not that I'm doubting you but could you please provide a link for that. Want to see what justification these Cadaans have for Africa's most chaotic country to accept refugees. And how did they influence the election?

Gotta fish allot to find that info again it was documents and news reports I found between 2010 - 2016. Anytime we do something that is not to their standard they throw a tantrum. When Somaliland executed 4 people who gamgraped and killed the Girl and dropped her body in a well got sanctioned and sent a lettet of condemnation how they taught us that the death penalty is wrong

Gotta fish allot to find that info again it was documents and news reports I found between 2010 - 2016. Anytime we do something that is not to their standard they throw a tantrum. When Somaliland executed 4 people who gamgraped and killed the Girl and dropped her body in a well got sanctioned and sent a lettet of condemnation how they taught us that the death penalty is wrong

Y’all niggas gettin pawned :drakelaugh:

These whites are a plague to the earth. Think they're gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending