UPDATE Somaliland large crackdown in Las Anod, thousands of Southern Somalis jailed & deported

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Answer no lool.
Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
While Yemenis are making restaurants and getting wives offered to them the south Somalis are being deported like unwanted Oromo refugees :damn::francis:
there are no yemenis in laascaanood lol. Stop making stuff up.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Neero I know you are joking, but even though there are some political issues at times (in the north only), Hartis live with each other with no problem 99% of the time.
you’re right, on top of that there are dhulbahante living in garowe as well unlike rx with virtually no dhulbahante living in baidoa. So it’d just be stupid and hypocritical to deport any mj.

I just woke up and saw that this thread blew up, I’ll probably call my awoowe and uncles and see what’s their thoughts on this. Though they’re in hargeisa rn for business, they obviously keep up with something this big. I wouldn’t have called at first because it was reported to only be a few dozen, but that pic with the truck was too accurate.

I could recognize that mountain with the antenna any day. It’s by the road that leads west. The road that leads north east has to steeper mountains with houses completely surrounding it.

Many of those who got deported didn’t add anything to the city and were trouble makers according to some locals I spoke to. They weren’t business people or hard working people who were adding to the city. Seems like they overstayed their welcome.

I am still shocked with the way this was done. Hoarding up people and sending them in trucks is horrible and the locals seem to agree with this.

Hartinimo Does It Exist
:cosbyhmm: :stressed:

In Jubbaland, Harti is one clan, there is no such thing as MJ alone, or Dhulbahante alone, or Warsangeli alone and so forth. In North-East/West Somalia it's always been different because of the natural competition that arises when subclans become too large and each Harti group diverged into different spheres of power.

Regardless, even in North-East/West Somalia, Harti civilians have no problems with each other, it's just politics.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Take a good guess:
Warya low class idoor qashin baad tahay, you think the international community will give your dirt poor triangular clan enclave independence?? You have nothing to offer the world, your not even on the level of South Sudan. Why didn’t you get recognized during last 30 years while Somalia was burning. Qashin idoor baad tahay, with full of hatred and jealousy towards MJ.
He’s mj :mjlol:

Trending