Somaliland Is Terrorist State. Proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like how they always accuse hawiye of being terrorists and directed Americans to bomb galmudug troops. You have to be a special level of snake.

BANTU

+op MVLI
TLDR @DR OSMAN

Somali politics section is too funny, I just see Puntland as a bunch of broke boys and they see SL as their own personal boogeyman :mjlol: I guess I'm flattered :ayaanswag:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Maamulka Somaliland pays Alshabab protection money.
U can compare them to Bakaaro businessmen. They pay alshabab to be spared from attacks.

I guarantee you that if Sland stops paying money they will be attacked within a money.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maamulka Somaliland pays Alshabab protection money.
U can compare them to Bakaaro businessmen. They pay alshabab to be spared from attacks.

I guarantee you that if Sland stops paying money they will be attacked within a money.

Probably true, I can't see them residing in buroa and erigavo with no money, money is coming from somewhere especially when their sending boys to galgala or mogadishu for missions, that costs money so it will be interesting to tail one of them and see how their sourcing their funds.

It's definitely not work as they are not known to own much in Somaliland, so must be getting paid on the side by somaliland. Two damn terrorists one in a suit and another wearing a bomb suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts