Somaliland is Officially A Business NOT A Government

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anyone who understands basic ICT principles knows the allocation of domain name is based on the different sectors of a society. Look at this shit. Somaliland government is a damn .com website. This intended for 'commerce'

https://somalilandgov.com/

The domain name com is a top-level domain (TLD) in the Domain Name System of the Internet. Added in 1985, its name is derived from the word commercial,[2] indicating its original intended purpose for domains registered by commercial organizations. Later, the domain opened for general purposes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.com

The only one who uses .com websites are businesses and sites who deliver a service like media or something like that. All proper governments use .GOV websites. All proper Universities use .EDU websites. All organizations use the .org allocation.

These baboons in SL do not even understand international processes and procedures, nigga registers the govt up as some commercial entity. Nigga can I buy you in 'auction' kkkkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now let me go research the reason HY always has Samaroon Alliance and is happy when Samaroon Rayale rules, while Habar awal who was sidelined since Egal formed a Kulmiye Alliance with HJ. I just follow their 'actions' not their 'words' to reach a plausible conclusion. I suspect they use 'both' their enemy clans against each other in politics. Samaroon/HA are not friendly, HJ/HY are not friendly. Their clearly playing this 'tactic' against each other in politics.The fact their both 'habar magaadle' and closer to each other then Samaroon or HJ is also a 'factor' that needs to be taken into consideration.

This is baffling in Somalia when clans r closer to each other u wud expect they form an alliance to stop clans who are more distant. The bad blood must be historical also not just 'civil' war era.

But the answer definitely lies in the SL CIVIL WAR. This is hard 'data' to come by because it requires both sides to provide their side of the story before it can be 'balanced' out for fact n fiction. I mean they both have the clan reason for an alliance Habar Magadle. HA controls Berbera port and Hargeisa. HY is the largest clan in SL and can keep it in check. The fact this never caused an alliance is quite disturbing and must indicate 'nimanku aad bay isu neceb yihin' I am just finding the 'cause' for it by troving thru 91-97 era and finding the 'phases' of conflict.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I always knew SL was 'fucked' up place when Abdillahi Yusuf mentioned it. This is way before HY/HA issue. This is in 2007.

0:28 mark listen how he clearly says there is 'federalist' clans in Isaaq. He means HY

This way before any of this was exposed with Muse Bihi coming to power. Abdillahi Yusuf must of been the greatest politician Somalia ever had since the civil war. I really respect the man personally.

Anyone who understands basic ICT principles knows the allocation of domain name is based on the different sectors of a society. Look at this shit. Somaliland government is a damn .com website. This intended for 'commerce'

The only one who uses .com websites are businesses and sites who deliver a service like media or something like that. All proper governments use .GOV websites. All proper Universities use .EDU websites. All organizations use the .org allocation.

These baboons in SL do not even understand international processes and procedures, nigga registers the govt up as some commercial entity. Nigga can I buy you in 'auction' kkkkkk
Well they do rent/sell ports :francis:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well they do rent/sell ports :francis:

What pisses me off is they can't use the .so domain as this will cause a 'media outrage' in SL about their 'recognition' failing. Plus only 'legal' countries are given their own country domain and they can't go thru this route to ask for their own domain.

I would think if their intelligent people like Majerten they would find a way around it then just registering as 'business' site. I mean their govt is literally equal to 'somalispot' bro which is another .com site. This is quite embarrassing lol.

I would form a strategy to approach all unrecognized nations to lobby the domain name registrar to assign at least a domain '.UG', Unrecognized Governments to satisfy unrecognized nations to use a space online for their different sectors and govt, while not jepordising the processes/procedures for domain name registrations.

But as you see they lack of brain-power in their elites, this show me and you they're to busy in galgala mounains then actually bettering themselves.

Somaliland is behind in many ways.

What pisses me off is they can't use the .so domain as this will cause a 'media outrage' in SL about their 'recognition' failing. Plus only 'legal' countries are given their own country domain and they can't go thru this route to ask for their own domain.

I would think if their intelligent people like Majerten they would find a way around it then just registering as 'business' site. I mean their govt is literally equal to 'somalispot' bro which is another .com site. This is quite embarrassing lol.

I would form a strategy to approach all unrecognized nations to lobby the domain name registrar to assign at least a domain '.UG', Unrecognized Governments to satisfy unrecognized nations to use a space online for their different sectors and govt, while not jepordising the processes/procedures for domain name registrations.

But as you see they lack of brain-power in their elites, this show me and you they're to busy in galgala mounains then actually bettering themselves.
You can get a domain like Taiwan. Somaliland has just not reached that level of intelligence yet.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can get a domain like Taiwan. Somaliland has just not reached that level of intelligence yet.

China approved the Taiwan domain, as their the legal country. The liklihood of SFG approving SL domain is unlikely. Hence your best bet is to gather up unrecognized nations to petition for unrecognized govt domain space for all you losers to gather. It's far better then having your govt existing in a space for business or general use like somalispot lol.

China approved the Taiwan domain, as their the legal country. The liklihood of SFG approving SL domain is unlikely. Hence your best bet is to gather up unrecognized nations to petition for unrecognized govt domain space for all you losers to gather. It's far better then having your govt existing in a space for business or general use like somalispot lol.
No they didn’t you can get a domain.

:mjlol::dead:

Now let me go research the reason HY always has Samaroon Alliance and is happy when Samaroon Rayale rules, while Habar awal who was sidelined since Egal formed a Kulmiye Alliance with HJ. I just follow their 'actions' not their 'words' to reach a plausible conclusion. I suspect they use 'both' their enemy clans against each other in politics. Samaroon/HA are not friendly, HJ/HY are not friendly. Their clearly playing this 'tactic' against each other in politics.The fact their both 'habar magaadle' and closer to each other then Samaroon or HJ is also a 'factor' that needs to be taken into consideration.

This is baffling in Somalia when clans r closer to each other u wud expect they form an alliance to stop clans who are more distant. The bad blood must be historical also not just 'civil' war era.

But the answer definitely lies in the SL CIVIL WAR. This is hard 'data' to come by because it requires both sides to provide their side of the story before it can be 'balanced' out for fact n fiction. I mean they both have the clan reason for an alliance Habar Magadle. HA controls Berbera port and Hargeisa. HY is the largest clan in SL and can keep it in check. The fact this never caused an alliance is quite disturbing and must indicate 'nimanku aad bay isu neceb yihin' I am just finding the 'cause' for it by troving thru 91-97 era and finding the 'phases' of conflict.

Given the history between Gaddarbirsi and issaq ( particularly HA) why would HY side with Gaddarbirsi . But, not join their brothers who are HA and HJ ?

its a question that I ask myself since im 1/4 HA with Arup and mostly HY in me.

Given the history between Gaddarbirsi and issaq ( particularly HA) why would HY side with Gaddarbirsi . But, not join their brothers who are HA and HJ ?
There is no beef between HA and Gadabursi. The N&N troll farm are just working overtime create animosity but it’s useless for gadabursi because they’ll be ruled in a maamul gobaleed by HA so what are they revolting for?

There is no beef between HA and Gadabursi. The N&N troll farm are just working overtime create animosity but it’s useless for gadabursi because they’ll be ruled in a maamul gobaleed by HA so what are they revolting for?

would do you think about lughaya and ceel sheikh situation, should it be removed from awdal and be part of Maroodi Jeex?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's strange I just researched Taiwan Domain, it got lobbied by some NGO group in Taiwan. How crazy ICANN is. China is nuclear power with a VETO in the United Nations. As if their letting anyone touch it's territory. The whole world can literally be sent to the dark ages if you touch their little island of Taiwan.

The liklihood of Taiwan ever getting recognition is NIL. Unless there is some miracle(possible). But Taiwan does have 15 nations backing it's cause which may have assisted their NGO group navigate thru ICANN. But no wonder China is pissed at the WEST for interfering in it's territories.

The west is only backing these Taiwan guys cause they want a military/naval base to say 'hey china' don't make a move. And China has always been suspicious of anyone outside it's territory that's why they had the great wall of China. To compare SL to Taiwan is a rich, they actually have something to offer 'a naval and military base' against one of of the world powers. America is a nation that is built on military/naval bases around regions for economical reasons but also security reasons. They are literally outside Russia door-step kkkkk

What does SL have to offer? nothing. Djibouti already provides a base for Americans in the red sea to ensure it's allies oil cargo is safe. Plus it has 'Saudi' as it's regional ally in the region. SL serves no real security strategic position in world geopolitics and need to re-assess their policies.

It's strange I just researched Taiwan Domain, it got lobbied by some NGO group in Taiwan. How crazy ICANN is. China is nuclear power with a VETO in the United Nations. As if their letting anyone touch it's territory. The whole world can literally be sent to the dark ages if you touch their little island of Taiwan.

The liklihood of Taiwan ever getting recognition is NIL. Unless there is some miracle(possible). But Taiwan does have 15 nations backing it's cause which may have assisted their NGO group navigate thru ICANN. But no wonder China is pissed at the WEST for interfering in it's territories.

The west is only backing these Taiwan guys cause they want a military/naval base to say 'hey china' don't make a move. And China has always been suspicious of anyone outside it's territory that's why they had the great wall of China. To compare SL to Taiwan is a rich, they actually have something to offer 'a naval and military base' against one of of the world powers. America is a nation that is built on military/naval bases around regions for economical reasons but also security reasons. They are literally outside Russia door-step kkkkk

What does SL have to offer? nothing. Djibouti already provides a base for Americans in the red sea to ensure it's allies oil cargo is safe. Plus it has 'Saudi' as it's regional ally in the region. SL serves no real security strategic position in world geopolitics and need to re-assess their policies.
Taiwan doesn’t want succession but is claiming to be the legitimate gov of China.

actually its SL and they mostly live in Gobelka Galbeed

would do you think about lughaya and ceel sheikh situation, should it be removed from awdal and be part of Maroodi Jeex?
7AA26713-5E5A-4290-A7B6-B13842E2D7B4.jpeg

When did ceel sheikh become part of awdal?
No matter how much grand standing gadabursi do northern awdal from zaylac district to lugahaya district to baki district and shared with sacad muse and cisse.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why would you change a winning team? As long as Habar Awal and the Habar Jeclo will keep voting for eachother every other single clan including the crying Habar Yonis will be sidelined. They can cry till yawmal qiyamah if they want, nothing will change it.

Why would you change a winning team? As long as Habar Awal and the Habar Jeclo will keep voting for eachother every other single clan including the crying Habar Yonis will be sidelined. They can cry till yawmal qiyamah if they want, nothing will change it.

unified political issaq in SL would be great, just like a unified party that is led by ismail omar gulleh which attracts issa, issaq and gaddarbirsi.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
unified political issaq in SL would be great, just like a unified party that is led by ismail omar gulleh which attracts issa, issaq and gaddarbirsi.

Its simple the Isaaq clan is too big to be united, just like the Hawiye and Daarood. Only laangaabs are united.

Trending